Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

naps is awesome and approved
naps has best deals in the industry
naps has best content damn IFBB pros backing

Chris Tuttle Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1. I Hear some people recommend that it is good to do shots in the morning versus night time to reduce anxiety from gear? Especially with tren ace. Is there any truth to this?

2. How long does it take long esters such as Test E, Test cyp, Deca, and EQ to start working? As in actually feel a difference in the gym? I have heard people say it takes 5 weeks while others notice a difference within 2 weeks?

3. What is the best way to prevent gyno? Do I use stronger AI's at higher doses like letrozole? Any dangers to running AI's long term?

4. At what point with GH use is insulin warranted if it all? Is it dose dependent? Can I get by with higher doses without using insulin?

5. Does using GH in conjunction with anabolics make it possible to get more out of less? Meaning you can use less overall milligram of gear when running GH alongside and get the same effect as a higher dose?

6. I constantly have trouble eating when on cycle and tend to have a higher appetite coming off? Am I an outlier or is this common? I hear that gear is supposed to increase appetite?

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Back
Top Bottom