Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time customer a bit confused and disappointed

Hey brother,

I've have noted your order number and now checking the status with our support team.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org

Hey brother,

I've have noted your order number and now checking the status with our support team.

Will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks
Jason

Thanks Jason! I did hear back from support this morning that the "semi-shipped" email was a mistake and that I needed to wait a few days for "upper management" to let them know what products are in stock then my credit has to be "manually" applied once I place a new order. Once I place a new order then I have to reach back out to support to have the credit manually applied. I would just like to know what is in stock so I can place another order and can avoid having the same issue again. The Pharmaqo product I ordered showed in stock on the site. Thanks again for all your help!

no worries Naps will handle best in teh biz. prob get more than you paid for

Thanks Jason! I did hear back from support this morning that the "semi-shipped" email was a mistake and that I needed to wait a few days for "upper management" to let them know what products are in stock then my credit has to be "manually" applied once I place a new order. Once I place a new order then I have to reach back out to support to have the credit manually applied. I would just like to know what is in stock so I can place another order and can avoid having the same issue again. The Pharmaqo product I ordered showed in stock on the site. Thanks again for all your help!

Hey brother,

Apologizes for your inconvenience and this issue happens very rarely.

All the products that are showing in stock on website are available to order.

Please place a new order with the store credit and send me the order number, I'll take care of it on priority.

Jason

Hey brother,

Apologizes for your inconvenience and this issue happens very rarely.

All the products that are showing in stock on website are available to order.

Please place a new order with the store credit and send me the order number, I'll take care of it on priority.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much but I don't see any credit on my account to use when I go to checkout. It only gives me the normal pay options. When I look at my account I don't see any credits of any kind. This is what Support told me so I am not seeing how I can use any credit:

If there is no equal replacement - then you will get a store credit which you are able to use for your next order. To redeem the credit - you need to place a new order and let us know your newest order ID so we could apply it manually. I will get back to you as soon as I receive the response.

Hi Jason,

Thanks so much but I don't see any credit on my account to use when I go to checkout. It only gives me the normal pay options. When I look at my account I don't see any credits of any kind. This is what Support told me so I am not seeing how I can use any credit:

If there is no equal replacement - then you will get a store credit which you are able to use for your next order. To redeem the credit - you need to place a new order and let us know your newest order ID so we could apply it manually. I will get back to you as soon as I receive the response.

Also, I would love to do this via private message but the site won't allow me to reply or send private messages until I have 50 posts :( Which I might get there soon working through this with you! LOL

Also, I would love to do this via private message but the site won't allow me to reply or send private messages until I have 50 posts :( Which I might get there soon working through this with you! LOL

try your PMs now but keep following up with Jason

Everything resolved now?

Unfortunately I have not heard back from anyone yet. I still don't have any account credit that I can use other than what I earned with the first purchase that got cancelled. I'm just trying to get the credit ironed out so I can use that to make a new purchase that's in stock. Thanks for checking!

I was able to place a quick order and just get to the bitcoin payment so I could get an order # which I PM'd to Jason. My account still doesn't show any credit outside of the initial credit I earned from the cancelled order. I'm hoping Jason can help there!

I appreciate everyone's help with my first Naps order and I hope to be a long time customer!

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom