Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time customer a bit confused and disappointed

Bee13

Proficient Brother
Good Morning,

I am a first time customer of Naps and I placed an order back on 19 Feb paid for via Bitcoin/CashApp. I got the email stating that my order was in shipping status and that it would take up to 5 business days to receive the tracking information. I waited the 5 days then opened a ticket asking for a status. I got a reply stating they would check with shipping. A few days later after not hearing anything I reached back out and was told they were still waiting on shipping to reply.

Shortly after that I received a notification that the product I ordered is out of stock and I would be receiving a credit. I replied back with a couple of questions on how to use the credit to purchase another in stock product as well as if there was a way to know what is in stock and what is not considering what I ordered still showed as available on the site.

The next day I receive an email stating that my order is now semi-shipped but no tracking information has been provided but in my account my order shows as "cancelled". I sent another message via the ticket asking what that is and was told they have to check with shipping. So, as of right now I have no idea what that means, I have no product and I have not received a credit of any kind.

Thanks in advance.

have you contacted richardbrown on here? he will be able to sort out this mess. it isn't napsgear's fault here, it is the brands shipper. which brand did you order?

Thanks Steve! I have not reached out to Richard. I tried to send him a message but it said I needed to have 50 posts before I could send any private messages. I checked my account and I still don't have a credit and no one has responded to my questions on the open ticket I have. I'm a tad frustrated. Is there another way I can reach Richard?

Thanks again!

Good Morning,

I am a first time customer of Naps and I placed an order back on 19 Feb paid for via Bitcoin/CashApp. I got the email stating that my order was in shipping status and that it would take up to 5 business days to receive the tracking information. I waited the 5 days then opened a ticket asking for a status. I got a reply stating they would check with shipping. A few days later after not hearing anything I reached back out and was told they were still waiting on shipping to reply.

Shortly after that I received a notification that the product I ordered is out of stock and I would be receiving a credit. I replied back with a couple of questions on how to use the credit to purchase another in stock product as well as if there was a way to know what is in stock and what is not considering what I ordered still showed as available on the site.

The next day I receive an email stating that my order is now semi-shipped but no tracking information has been provided but in my account my order shows as "cancelled". I sent another message via the ticket asking what that is and was told they have to check with shipping. So, as of right now I have no idea what that means, I have no product and I have not received a credit of any kind.

Thanks in advance.

It's possible your funds didn't clear right. We will ping the reps to follow up. Napsgear is very large and popular so some things fall through the cracks, dont worry they will take care of you.

It's possible your funds didn't clear right. We will ping the reps to follow up. Napsgear is very large and popular so some things fall through the cracks, dont worry they will take care of you.

According to my account and my email the bitcoin was paid and accepted on 20 Feb the day after my order. It was in Paid/Processing status for over a week then I got the email below:

Unfortunately, we have been informed that the ordered products are out of stock, you received a credit for your order. I have sent the request to reconfirm the amount of the credit.

I will be in touch to update you as soon as humanly possible.

I have never received a credit on my account nor received any notification of a credit since then. After I got that email I then received this email:

Order Number: 3865174

Thank you for placing an order with NapsGear.Org! Your order details are found below.

Date Ordered: Sunday 19 February, 2023

Your order has been marked semi-shipped. A separate shipment is created for each brand. Every package ships directly from the manufacturer. There is no third party handling of your order. So you can guarantee no contamination or tampering of any sort. The remainder or your order is processing and will update shortly.

My account status shows "Cancelled" on the site. I have messaged multiple times in response to my ticket and it's been taking 24hrs for any response at all and it's the same response - we are checking with shipping.

I'm just looking for someone to help me sort this out because support doesn't seem to be getting anywhere and I keep getting tha same answers and my account never shows anything different.

As a side note I ordered products for Pharmaqo. I just want a clear answer on if I am getting my products and if not when will I get my credit so I can purchase products that are in stock but no one seems to be able to answer that for me.

Thanks for responding!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate to positive responses and willingness to help! I just want to get it ironed out so I can finally get my first order from them. Happy to provide any info to the reps they need to get this ironed out.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate to positive responses and willingness to help! I just want to get it ironed out so I can finally get my first order from them. Happy to provide any info to the reps they need to get this ironed out.

drop richard an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
drop richard an email.

Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Put a ticket in with the site

Good evening! I've had a ticket in with site since 5 days after the order was paid/processing when I asked for tracking information. I was told it was out of stock and I would get a credit then I got an email about a "semi-shipment" but my order shows "cancelled". I've gone back and forth with support multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom