Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is the shipping to Australia due to customs

Dagrawaw

Newbie Brother
Had a few packages seized apparently due to strict customs recently maybe from covid. Was wondering if napsgear has been able to get there product down to Australia?

Napsgear can ship worldwide, I think AU NZ also but you have to keep in mind that Australian customs is the strictest in the world. I'm guessing not all packs get thru but a % does for sure, it's a numbers game. I really feel bad for Aussie users, they have to suffer all this anti-steroid sentiment for nothing. I'm not even sure what exactly is the problem, why are steroids so illegal in Australia? It's testosterone, it's peoples choice, I'm guessing I don't get the culture.

Had a few packages seized apparently due to strict customs recently maybe from covid. Was wondering if napsgear has been able to get there product down to Australia?

Hey Brother,

Yes, NapsGear delivers all over the world.
Can you please pm me or email me your address at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Napsgear ships to Australia, talk to them if they have an experience. If not propose to them to remove labels, put color stickers to know what product is what and have them declare to customs that it is essential oil or something similar. It would be better if they use different shape bottles, so not so obvious

Yeah Aussie usually can be strict on stuff coming in!

Back
Top Bottom