Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I love napsgear anavar

Casder

it is really tough to find real anavar/oxandrolone
trust me I have tried multiple brands and sources. It never works out good
this time I was a winner
I use naspgear anavar and ran 40mgs a day for 2 weeks. I then raised the dose up to 60mgs. Wow this is an amazing steroid now I know why everyone loves it
getting super hard and vascular and my pumps are crazy. I cannot even do 10 reps before my biceps feel like they are gonna get ripped out of my skin lol.

this time I was a winner
I use naspgear anavar and ran 40mgs a day for 2 weeks. I then raised the dose up to 60mgs. Wow this is an amazing steroid now I know why everyone loves it
getting super hard and vascular and my pumps are crazy. I cannot even do 10 reps before my biceps feel like they are gonna get ripped out of my skin lol.

Napsgear anavar is the best I've ran at 50mgs, use geneza pharma all the way

Napsgear is the real deal!!

- - - Updated - - -

Napsgear is the real deal!

I'm on day 3 of nakon var 50 (25 morn 25 evening) - I'm on dragon tren and ultima test e as well (been on these for a month). I'm pumping out of my gord! I assume var will accentuate that!

I'm on day 3 of nakon var 50 (25 morn 25 evening) - I'm on dragon tren and ultima test e as well (been on these for a month). I'm pumping out of my gord! I assume var will accentuate that!

Dragon pharma trenbolone with nakon anavar great combination. I like ultima test too used it before.

this time I was a winner

Napsgear is the #1 Source!

Back
Top Bottom