Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I picked a napsgear brand

adatho

Registered
I'm going to go with some primobolan for my cutting cycle, convinced that primo+winstrol is the way to go. Already laid out my cycle on the forum but want to get a brand check.

I went to napsgear.org so many brands, which brand would you mods and vets suggest from napsgear?

I'm going to go with some primobolan for my cutting cycle, convinced that primo+winstrol is the way to go. Already laid out my cycle on the forum but want to get a brand check.

I went to napsgear.org so many brands, which brand would you mods and vets suggest from napsgear?

Primobolan best is geneza gp primo, I also tried dragon pharma primo but I prefer geneza gp primobolan.

My last primo run was 500mgs/week geneza.

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom