Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IP Banned from napsgear

BoloneBoi22

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
All over me bringing up a quality issue in the most polite manner lol. Long time lurker so I know how weird it might be for y’all to see this as my first legit post but I wanted to shine some light on this whack business practice. I accessed the site on VPN and 2 different devices just to make sure it was an IP ban and the website isn’t down so yea fk naps 🥊

All over me bringing up a quality issue in the most polite manner lol. Long time lurker so I know how weird it might be for y’all to see this as my first legit post but I wanted to shine some light on this whack business practice. I accessed the site on VPN and 2 different devices just to make sure it was an IP ban and the website isn’t down so yea fk naps 🥊

I am in doubts of legitimacy of your post since you just joined and attacking them with 1st post. But I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

It's possible and I'm not doubting you. I'm sure if you harassed them enough they would ban you but it doesn't mean it happened. You could have been banned for many reasons.

If you say you questioned quality, lets see you post what you questioned and what happened, we are ready to listen to you and help you resolve the issue. That's why we are here.

From my experience, it's easy to attack a source when a misunderstanding happens, but hard to resolve the issue when the attacker won't talk reasonably.

I am openly going to tell you I'm bias towards Napsgear, I use their gear at least 2x/year the last 2-3 years and before used them many times. I trust the source and roidtested the gear too.

I am in doubts of legitimacy of your post since you just joined and attacking them with 1st post. But I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

It's possible and I'm not doubting you. I'm sure if you harassed them enough they would ban you but it doesn't mean it happened. You could have been banned for many reasons.

If you say you questioned quality, lets see you post what you questioned and what happened, we are ready to listen to you and help you resolve the issue. That's why we are here.

From my experience, it's easy to attack a source when a misunderstanding happens, but hard to resolve the issue when the attacker won't talk reasonably.

I am openly going to tell you I'm bias towards Napsgear, I use their gear at least 2x/year the last 2-3 years and before used them many times. I trust the source and roidtested the gear too.
Bro why u following me around the forum??? I was hoping maybe someone that has been in my predicament before could shed some light on this, not tryna trash naps.

napsgear has quality products and quality customer service

you are not happy with them, okay man. 1 out of 10.000 unhappy customers.

all the top bodybuilders IN THE WORLD use napsgear
they are the #1 source worldwide. you cannot make everybody happy but they try.

Bro why u following me around the forum??? I was hoping maybe someone that has been in my predicament before could shed some light on this, not tryna trash naps.

bro cause that his job investigate problems. yo sound like a hater

This is honestly the first bad review I’ve heard about naps.

A quality issue?? Such as?

Hey brother, If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Can’t be. I’ve seen many before jumping in and then I got burned. I had good experiences with naps up until now

Not here. Plus you're a newer member.

Just letting my experience be known. Keep calling me a hater like you’re some hurt teenager lol. I thought coming here would help me but y’all just shills

the forum isn't their customer service man.

reach out to richard brown, email him.

a lot of people try to reverse scam, they will say they got the wrong order or got a bunk product. just so they get more freebies. obviously this is 1% of the people as 99% are honest. you could have had a bad cycle, it happens. if you are a long time customer i'm sure they will work with you to make you happy

You probably understand that many guys try to reverse scam a big company like napsgear, so I bet they are used to it. Not saying you reverse scamming but imagine 1000s of guys per day easy to see how they would doubt.

I support napsgear in the open no secret not behind the scenes. I use them and have blood work done regularly all gear is good for me.

I hope so. I’m not tryna bag on naps I just wasn’t expecting this issue. I plan to continue being a customer :cool:

I’m glad everyone here had 100% positive experiences :p

Posting that tongue out emoji wont gain you fans

You probably understand that many guys try to reverse scam a big company like napsgear, so I bet they are used to it. Not saying you reverse scamming but imagine 1000s of guys per day easy to see how they would doubt.

I support napsgear in the open no secret not behind the scenes. I use them and have blood work done regularly all gear is good for me.
Yea I understand. I’m just putting the whole thing behind me and taking the L. I’ll go back to the original product that actually worked!

Back
Top Bottom