Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Payment

richmilton

I'm new here. I'm a customer of Viking Medical (TRT). Their prices are getting too high and they have a lot of delays. So I'm looking for a better option like Napgear!

Anyway, has anyone used MoneyGram successfully to make payment. MoneyGram site looks sketchy and I've seem a number of complaints from people losing their money.
I know BTC is better. However, I just opened a Coinbase account and deposited some money. Then I got a notice it will take up to 10 days to be able to send the money.

Should I trust Moneygram?

I'm new here. I'm a customer of Viking Medical (TRT). Their prices are getting too high and they have a lot of delays. So I'm looking for a better option like Napgear!

Anyway, has anyone used MoneyGram successfully to make payment. MoneyGram site looks sketchy and I've seem a number of complaints from people losing their money.
I know BTC is better. However, I just opened a Coinbase account and deposited some money. Then I got a notice it will take up to 10 days to be able to send the money.

Or you can wait 10 days

Coinbase takes time but it's worth it. Once you're set up you have a lot of freedom to use bitcoin and buy sell if as you wish.

Monygram I don't like, I prefer bitcoin IMO.

Whats your cycle going to be like? tell us more

10 days is the first time after that you can get bitcoin fast with coinbase

you only have to wait initially with coinbase. its going to be the easiest and dummy proof for americnans to transfer bitcoins

be patient and once you do it you will never want to use shitty MG again.

bro trust moneygram but even me who half way illiterate figure out to use bitcoin lol. even montoya who like 90 year old uses it

Last edited:
bro trust moneygram but even me who half way illiterate figure out to use bitcoin lol. even montoya who like 90 year old uses it

I'm old school too but I use it as well

Brother, We've have both the payment options - Money gram as well as bitcoin.

Bitcoin is much faster.

Thanks
Jason

Back
Top Bottom