Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

naps cycle log

made a mistake, guess i got everything on on time. jhill contacted me and said the it dept was on it and all was gtg. extra BONUS and incentive cant hurt

made a mistake, guess i got everything on on time. jhill contacted me and said the it dept was on it and all was gtg. extra BONUS and incentive cant hurt

finally got all updated and got some pics

- - - Updated - - -

pic trouble loading
will attempt again
naps-cycle-log.3040

very happy with the products
last 2 weeks on chest handled some weights heavy for me
handled 315 on on incline for 12 and used the 150#db today
been a while since I touched them
many months of rehab this winter, and really feeling like its all coming back

very happy with the products
last 2 weeks on chest handled some weights heavy for me
handled 315 on on incline for 12 and used the 150#db today
been a while since I touched them
many months of rehab this winter, and really feeling like its all coming back

So what did your work out look like? I could go my while life and never do 315lbs x 12 on incline….I’d be too scared to honestly

in regards to yesterday, I skipped the incline because of the success last week. wanted to change it up, and then return to it, a little confusion etc.
so began with 50's, and prgressed up 75, 100, 100, 125, 150# dbs
moved to a plate loaded flat press, but I put the seat all the way down, making it more of an incline, 2 plates, 3, and then 4 per side
free motion cable chest press 5 x 15 rep
pec dec 4 sets partials x fatigue each set

hanging knee raises 6 sets some straight leg, some bent knee, some partials
incline sit up/crunches 3 sets

in regards to yesterday, I skipped the incline because of the success last week. wanted to change it up, and then return to it, a little confusion etc.
so began with 50's, and prgressed up 75, 100, 100, 125, 150# dbs
moved to a plate loaded flat press, but I put the seat all the way down, making it more of an incline, 2 plates, 3, and then 4 per side
free motion cable chest press 5 x 15 rep
pec dec 4 sets partials x fatigue each set

hanging knee raises 6 sets some straight leg, some bent knee, some partials
incline sit up/crunches 3 sets

Those are some big bells

diet hasnt been great, but the bold has vascularity coming out more. deceiving thinking Im holding leanness...............fat boy viens

diet hasnt been great, but the bold has vascularity coming out more. deceiving thinking Im holding leanness...............fat boy viens

Post some of your diet for us to check out.

I have been fortunate enough to have teamed up with naps recently
As I have been awaiting all the details, to be worked out, I have heard about this crazy contest they are running.
Naps has pulled out all the stops, with something that is bigger then anything online in the bodybuilding community I have ever seen
these payouts are more then the prize money at ifbb shows (not hard to do- kidding)
thank you to naps and the over all timing of all of this
last year was full of challenges that all of us faced: what a way to reintroduce naps to the the world.

got some t/eq and some gh
going to try some slin alongside and see what results happen through the summer

Are you taking part in their competition?

Back
Top Bottom