Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

naps cycle log

c.ifbb

Proficient Brother
I have been fortunate enough to have teamed up with naps recently
As I have been awaiting all the details, to be worked out, I have heard about this crazy contest they are running.
Naps has pulled out all the stops, with something that is bigger then anything online in the bodybuilding community I have ever seen
these payouts are more then the prize money at ifbb shows (not hard to do- kidding)
thank you to naps and the over all timing of all of this
last year was full of challenges that all of us faced: what a way to reintroduce naps to the the world.

got some t/eq and some gh
going to try some slin alongside and see what results happen through the summer

I am sure you know what you are doing with slin….scary stuff in my book….hgh obviously you want to run that pretty much year round…EQ..so a bulk?

As I have been awaiting all the details, to be worked out, I have heard about this crazy contest they are running.
Naps has pulled out all the stops, with something that is bigger then anything online in the bodybuilding community I have ever seen
these payouts are more then the prize money at ifbb shows (not hard to do- kidding)
last year was full of challenges that all of us faced: what a way to reintroduce naps to the the world.

Hey Brother,
Thanks for starting Log with Napsgear,
All the best man!

Welcome brother, from team NapsGear !

Glad to see you running a log here for naps.

Best luck!

Insulin is good if you can keep your diet in check. Milos Sarcev did insulin for 15 years and had a tiny waist.

Testosterone Equipoise and HGH with Insulin should be a good cycle.
Are you going to use trenbolone?

not at this time. maybe later in the year

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure you know what you are doing with slin….scary stuff in my book….hgh obviously you want to run that pretty much year round…EQ..so a bulk?

yes and no as far as accumulation.
using slow acting @5 per day. not so scary. carbs around after, no that many needed.

standard goals. bigger tighter quality roundness. no different hen any other competitor
sitting around 230
stage weight based on height @205# and under

Good log so far, keep this going and going.

standard goals. bigger tighter quality roundness. no different hen any other competitor
sitting around 230
stage weight based on height @205# and under

Still bigger than average

missed the deadline for the compe. made an error on the dates.
just going to do it anyways and log it . no change in plans, just not in the $ part

missed the deadline for the compe. made an error on the dates.
just going to do it anyways and log it . no change in plans, just not in the $ part

Talk to the napsgear reps on EVO, maybe Jason can put in a good word for you to get you into the contest.

Back
Top Bottom