Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear hate to love?

fishing47

Registered
I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while. :confused:

I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while. :confused:

The was napsgear hate that's for sure, the reason is simple. Many of naps customers were posting reviews that looked like spam, they were legitimate but looks VERY spammy. They didn't understand how the community works and ended up looking like spammers. That made everyone mad.

Also, naps came back and discussed this explaining what happened. My understanding it was resolved.

The was napsgear hate that's for sure, the reason is simple. Many of naps customers were posting reviews that looked like spam, they were legitimate but looks VERY spammy. They didn't understand how the community works and ended up looking like spammers. That made everyone mad.

Also, naps came back and discussed this explaining what happened. My understanding it was resolved.

This is exactly right. I even went as far as to say it felt like they were trying too hard. However, as for the love - look at the deals.

They were never hated at all. but they weren't approved and we want to always support approved sources. Now they are approved and vetted so we support them 100%

I don't want to disagree just to disagree, but you do agree some hate against Naps was in the community. I think they handled themselves incorrectly, and when I say "they" I mean the newbies pushing 0 post reviews for a non-approved source.

It was clearly not related to napsgear himself, yet it looked bad for his company. With Naps here and approved, things will change and we can see the true positive company that he is.

bro napsgear been my go to place for years. no bashing from me ever

I don't want to disagree just to disagree, but you do agree some hate against Naps was in the community. I think they handled themselves incorrectly, and when I say "they" I mean the newbies pushing 0 post reviews for a non-approved source.

It was clearly not related to napsgear himself, yet it looked bad for his company. With Naps here and approved, things will change and we can see the true positive company that he is.

I agree with you Lev, in the past napsgear had a bad reputation in our community, it's getter better now and I support the moderators and admins in their decisions.

Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc! Looking forward to serving you!

800lbsgorillaa do not agree with you, dont make me go 800lbsgorillaa vs mobster on you.

Would I even notice? Like how I've really small mites on my eyelashes (we all have - look it up).

LOL! 800lbs is thinking he can take you on, no chance.

I'm a realist. He hasn't the IQ to buy the plane ticket and fly 5000miles to come kick my ass lol

Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc! Looking forward to serving you!

I would like to see more reviews from your existing customers. Strange they stopped coming here like before.

I would like to see more reviews from your existing customers. Strange they stopped coming here like before.

Such posts were removed. Give the products a try yourself and do a review.

Back
Top Bottom