Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Napsgear hate to love?

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Napsgear hate to love?

    I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while.

  2. #2
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,628
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing47 View Post
    I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while.
    The was napsgear hate that's for sure, the reason is simple. Many of naps customers were posting reviews that looked like spam, they were legitimate but looks VERY spammy. They didn't understand how the community works and ended up looking like spammers. That made everyone mad.

    Also, naps came back and discussed this explaining what happened. My understanding it was resolved.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,094
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    The was napsgear hate that's for sure, the reason is simple. Many of naps customers were posting reviews that looked like spam, they were legitimate but looks VERY spammy. They didn't understand how the community works and ended up looking like spammers. That made everyone mad.

    Also, naps came back and discussed this explaining what happened. My understanding it was resolved.
    This is exactly right. I even went as far as to say it felt like they were trying too hard. However, as for the love - look at the deals.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,368
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They were never hated at all. but they weren't approved and we want to always support approved sources. Now they are approved and vetted so we support them 100%
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  5. #5
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,134
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    They were never hated at all. but they weren't approved and we want to always support approved sources. Now they are approved and vetted so we support them 100%
    I don't want to disagree just to disagree, but you do agree some hate against Naps was in the community. I think they handled themselves incorrectly, and when I say "they" I mean the newbies pushing 0 post reviews for a non-approved source.

    It was clearly not related to napsgear himself, yet it looked bad for his company. With Naps here and approved, things will change and we can see the true positive company that he is.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,650
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing47 View Post
    I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while.
    bro napsgear been my go to place for years. no bashing from me ever

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother xBSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    113
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    I don't want to disagree just to disagree, but you do agree some hate against Naps was in the community. I think they handled themselves incorrectly, and when I say "they" I mean the newbies pushing 0 post reviews for a non-approved source.

    It was clearly not related to napsgear himself, yet it looked bad for his company. With Naps here and approved, things will change and we can see the true positive company that he is.
    I agree with you Lev, in the past napsgear had a bad reputation in our community, it's getter better now and I support the moderators and admins in their decisions.

  8. #8
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR Richardbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    225
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc! Looking forward to serving you!

  9. #9
    SUSPENDED 30 days 800lbsgorillaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    287
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbrown View Post
    Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc! Looking forward to serving you!
    800lbsgorillaa wants you to tell the mods to make him VIP why don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,094
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    800lbsgorillaa wants you to tell the mods to make him VIP why don't you?
    Cos they've better things to do... like shaving their balls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •