Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Napsgear hate to love?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Napsgear hate to love?

I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing47 View Post
    I hope I don't get banned for this but I remember how on evo we would hate on naps, now everyone loves them? what happened? I've been reading the evo since 2013 and this is maximum love for a sponsor I have seen in a while.
    The was napsgear hate that's for sure, the reason is simple. Many of naps customers were posting reviews that looked like spam, they were legitimate but looks VERY spammy. They didn't understand how the community works and ended up looking like spammers. That made everyone mad.

Also, naps came back and discussed this explaining what happened. My understanding it was resolved.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Npcclassicphysique champ View Post
    The was napsgear hate that's for sure, the reason is simple. Many of naps customers were posting reviews that looked like spam, they were legitimate but looks VERY spammy. They didn't understand how the community works and ended up looking like spammers. That made everyone mad.

Also, naps came back and discussed this explaining what happened. My understanding it was resolved.
    This is exactly right. I even went as far as to say it felt like they were trying too hard. However, as for the love - look at the deals.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They were never hated at all. but they weren't approved and we want to always support approved sources. Now they are approved and vetted so we support them 100%
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    They were never hated at all. but they weren't approved and we want to always support approved sources. Now they are approved and vetted so we support them 100%
    I don't want to disagree just to disagree, but you do agree some hate against Naps was in the community. I think they handled themselves incorrectly, and when I say "they" I mean the newbies pushing 0 post reviews for a non-approved source.

It was clearly not related to napsgear himself, yet it looked bad for his company. With Naps here and approved, things will change and we can see the true positive company that he is.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing47 View Post
    bro napsgear been my go to place for years. no bashing from me ever

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    I don't want to disagree just to disagree, but you do agree some hate against Naps was in the community. I think they handled themselves incorrectly, and when I say "they" I mean the newbies pushing 0 post reviews for a non-approved source.

It was clearly not related to napsgear himself, yet it looked bad for his company. With Naps here and approved, things will change and we can see the true positive company that he is.
    I agree with you Lev, in the past napsgear had a bad reputation in our community, it's getter better now and I support the moderators and admins in their decisions.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc! Looking forward to serving you!

SUSPENDED 30 days 800lbsgorillaa's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbrown View Post
    Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc! Looking forward to serving you!
    800lbsgorillaa wants you to tell the mods to make him VIP why don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    800lbsgorillaa wants you to tell the mods to make him VIP why don't you?
    Cos they've better things to do... like shaving their balls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast