Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear.org review thread by NPC

Npcclassicphysique champ

Staff
EVO V.I.P.
I'll do the first review on here. Used naps a few years ago, the order came in fast for international 12 days, package was discreet and looking like a small magazine in size.

Bought some geneza pharma trenbolone and testosterone and a few other products I think aromasin. Easy to pin not much pain, fairly high quality for 10 ml vials.

I would rate them 9 out of 10, response time was a bit slow on emails.

I'm very new to AAS, but have placed 4 orders through Naps (Geneza and Dragon Pharma). Cost was affordable and delivery has averaged about a month for me. Customer service through Naps was good.

The thing I love about napsgear is their wide range of options. No matter the brand you want, what steroid, what ancillary, pct items, peptides, etc etc. it is all there for you. really a one stop shop for everything and their service is terrific.

I'll do the first review on here. Used naps a few years ago, the order came in fast for international 12 days, package was discreet and looking like a small magazine in size.

Bought some geneza pharma trenbolone and testosterone and a few other products I think aromasin. Easy to pin not much pain, fairly high quality for 10 ml vials.

I would rate them 9 out of 10, response time was a bit slow on emails.

Bro they faster now on emails so expect next time you order 10 out of 10.

Bro they faster now on emails so expect next time you order 10 out of 10.

Napsgear has a customer support system now, much faster to answer customers. I heard positive things.

Great to hear. It’s been a while since I have used them definitely going to have to check them out again

I have only heard good things so far especially that the customer service has improved.

Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc!

Guys, We have been working hard on giving you an improved experience! Please feel free to ping me or PM me for any assistance / special discounts etc!

Hey Richard, are there any sitewide discount codes for the month of May? Thanks so much!

Richard it is good to see you guys following up. I truly respect Napsgear and your brands. For anyone doubting, Naps has my full and open support with approval.

Back
Top Bottom