Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear rep

deejal01

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO Logger
Is there a NapsGear representative on this board? I have a coupon code from the Project Get Shredded contest that is not working. I keep going in circles with Customer Service. I have sent screen shots and I am told the coupon code is valid yet, the error message is coupon is expired. I have tried for three days to resolve this issue and we are now talking in circles.

Is there a NapsGear representative on this board? I have a coupon code from the Project Get Shredded contest that is not working. I keep going in circles with Customer Service. I have sent screen shots and I am told the coupon code is valid yet, the error message is coupon is expired. I have tried for three days to resolve this issue and we are now talking in circles.

bro hits up Richard, he good people

Hey brother,

Kindly check your inbox.

Thanks
Jason

Hey Man,
Jason handle your issue
Please contact him

Thank you!

Thank you. Naps was able to figure out what happened. Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate it! Domestic shipping has become just as fast as Amazon Prime…seriously.

Thank you. Naps was able to figure out what happened. Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate it! Domestic shipping has become just as fast as Amazon Prime…seriously.

Yes, Thanks brother for updating this here.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Back
Top Bottom