Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New customer took the plunge

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me!
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

FYI... I can't PM until I get 50 posts. I ended up getting an email from "you" after your email was hacked, by the way. haha

I guess I need to start replying to EVERY thread with the same "bro the sponsors are legit" shitposts to get my count up. I'm pretty sure all the board mods and experts are just bots.

FYI... I can't PM until I get 50 posts. I ended up getting an email from "you" after your email was hacked, by the way. haha

I guess I need to start replying to EVERY thread with the same "bro the sponsors are legit" shitposts to get my count up. I'm pretty sure all the board mods and experts are just bots.

Yes bro we are all bots. Bee bee boo boo bing bing, rolling code in.

And btw, it's not cool insult guys on the forums. We are all here to help and support sponsors and members. If you want every vet, vip or MOD to write you a book on each post it would take 10 days to answer threads. So uncool if you ask me the way you behave.

Windows 95 loaded + Evolutionary.org forums loaded + machovato post loaded = answer produced = stop hating bro! lol

Listen machovato, we are all here to help. Different questions, need different answers, don't you think so? Sometimes we can chime in a write a long response, sometimes it's short because what we need to get across is short.

You are on this forum for free, we provide you info for free. You should be more respectful to the community, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom