Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Product of the Week Winner: GP Test Cyp 250

Richardbrown

V.I.P. - SPONSOR
GP Test Cyp 250 is on sale for 50% off until Nov 29, 2021 because it was voted 'Product of the week'.

Use the following link to find the product: GP Test Cyp 250

Once you make your first order you'll be able to vote yourself on which item you'd like to see as the item of the week. Item with the most votes gets discounted for 50% off for a week.

*Payment must be submitted before the sale ends. Once the sale is over, the price will change back to its original price even if it is saved in your cart.
Be sure to check out the site for more products! NAPSGEAR.ORG

Richard
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web : www.napsgear.org

geneza is a top lab and top brand
high quality best in industry
greta product of the week pick

Napsgear geneza gp products are the legitimate standard in the industry.

I want to order this please help me with btc payment.

Instruction for Bitcoin:

When placing an order, choose Bitcoin as your payment method.
Step-by-step instructions (also listed below) are given.

1. Create your Wallet in Bitcoin system. Go to their website.

2. Add the funds with any your preferred payment method using Online Exchanges.

3. Install special program on your PC or mobile device in order to manage your Wallet.

4. Please login at napsgear.org, go to your account My Account -> Overview Previous Orders. Select the order you would like to pay by bitcoin. Below you will see the Image of QR code, which contains all the payment details of your order. Take a photo of it with the help of software for mobile devices or copy the bitcoin address, if you are using a web application. Complete the transaction that will appear in your Wallet.

5. Within an hour (in rare cases up to 3-12 hours) you will automatically receive the confirmation of your order payment in your account and by email.

Back
Top Bottom