Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $146,000 in CASH prizes!

  1. #21
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR Richardbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    284
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Project Get Shredded 2021 is off to a great start! Applications are looking very promising. We are excited to see what you all bring to the competition!
    Given the VERY generous donations from our sponsors, we wanted to give them a deserving shout-out to highlight their contributions!

    Dragon Pharma $30,000

    Para Pharma $25,000

    Pharmaqo $25,000

    Maxtreme Pharma $25,000

    Deus Medical $10,000

    BM Pharma $10,000

    Scott Pharma $10,000

    Geneza Pharma $25,000


    As you can see, there were no small contributions. These sponsors spared no expense to give you guys the contest of a lifetime and contributed a generous amount to bring the total prize pool to a colossal $160,000!
    This contest is a very big deal. Letís motivate each other to get into the best shape of our lives and get paid for it! Letís make this contest count! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!
    Still need to register?

    Head this way now and register!

  2. #22
    Growing Brother BuffBaker34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    302
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbrown View Post
    Project Get Shredded 2021 is off to a great start! Applications are looking very promising. We are excited to see what you all bring to the competition!
    Given the VERY generous donations from our sponsors, we wanted to give them a deserving shout-out to highlight their contributions!

    Dragon Pharma $30,000

    Para Pharma $25,000

    Pharmaqo $25,000

    Maxtreme Pharma $25,000

    Deus Medical $10,000

    BM Pharma $10,000

    Scott Pharma $10,000

    Geneza Pharma $25,000


    As you can see, there were no small contributions. These sponsors spared no expense to give you guys the contest of a lifetime and contributed a generous amount to bring the total prize pool to a colossal $160,000!
    This contest is a very big deal. Letís motivate each other to get into the best shape of our lives and get paid for it! Letís make this contest count! This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!
    Still need to register?

    Head this way now and register!
    I'm on the page now thinking of doing a transformation for this.

  3. #23
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR jasonhill800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    174
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBaker34 View Post
    I'm on the page now thinking of doing a transformation for this.
    You're welcome brother, It's great chance to win the huge prize !

  4. #24
    Proficient Brother aussieBEAST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    58
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll be checking this for aussies if open.

  5. #25
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR Richardbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    284
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guys, this is the great chance to win such a huge prize!
    This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

    Go for it and register yourself!

    Click here for register!



  6. #26
    Growing Brother BuffBaker34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    302
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhill800 View Post
    You're welcome brother, It's great chance to win the huge prize !
    I'm doing a salt load to really have a good before pic.

  7. #27
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR jasonhill800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    174
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhill800 View Post
    This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyoneís minds!

    Itís been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! Itís time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it canít be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest Ė this needs to be something we will all remember!

    NapsGear is collabing with our industryís top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $146,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

    Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Donít worry Ė still enter the contest! There are 20 prize spots to win from!

    Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

    There are several reasons we bodybuild Ė to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional.

    Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or donít achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

    NapsGear isnít going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

    Ready to enter?

    Head this way now and register (https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021)!
    Contest Alert !

    Guys only few days are left for contest registration !

    June 5th is the final day to enter the contest.

    The contest will officially start on June 6th.

    So donít wait, register yourself now.

    Go Long! Go Far! Win the big bucks !

    Click here for registration :

    Project Get Shredded 2021 - $160,000 in cash prizes!

  8. #28
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR Richardbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    284
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The countdown is on!

    Guys..! Only 2 Days left for registration of upcomming contest "PROJECT GET SHREDDED".

    This is the great chance to win such a huge prize!

    $160,000 CASH in prizes!


    Donít miss out, This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

    Go for it and register yourself!

    CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION


    (NOTE: As of June 5, 2021, the window for registration will close. We can not make any exceptions.)

  9. #29
    Growing Brother HolderWA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    231
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Last 2 days guys and gals.
    I'm pushing everyone to enter.

  10. #30
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only 1 day left and 12 hours everyone!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •