Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $146,000 in CASH prizes!

  1. #1
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR jasonhill800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    171
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Project Get Shredded 2021 - Win $146,000 in CASH prizes!

    This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyoneís minds!

    Itís been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! Itís time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it canít be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest Ė this needs to be something we will all remember!

    NapsGear is collabing with our industryís top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $146,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

    Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Donít worry Ė still enter the contest! There are 20 prize spots to win from!

    Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

    There are several reasons we bodybuild Ė to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional.

    Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or donít achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

    NapsGear isnít going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

    Ready to enter?

    Head this way now and register (https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021)!

  2. #2
    SUSPENDED 600lbsGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How do I enter? do I need 1000 posts or less?

  3. #3
    Growing Brother ShawnMichaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    335
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To enter I gotta get lean or I can bulk?
    Planning my bulker 12 weeks soon.

  4. #4
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,761
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thinking of entering this contest now, reading about it.

  5. #5
    SUSPENDED 30 days 800lbsgorillaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    287
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    800lbsgorillaa wants to know if 800lbsgorillaa wins, can you ban this 600lbs imposter?
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

  6. #6
    Growing Brother patriotsrule19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    181
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    800lbsgorillaa wants to know if 800lbsgorillaa wins, can you ban this 600lbs imposter?
    You are such a joke 800lbs! EVERYONE hates you on evo.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonhill800 View Post
    This is going to be the most EPIC contest NapsGear has ever run! NapsGear has NEVER done anything like this and it is going to blow everyoneís minds!

    Itís been a few years since we ran our last Project Get Shredded contest. Competition was fierce! Itís time we got the ball rolling on the next one but it canít be our normal, run-of-the-mill contest Ė this needs to be something we will all remember!

    NapsGear is collabing with our industryís top performing pharma manufactures to offer a buffet of cash prizes that will electrify the community! With the combined $146,000 from NapsGear and the contributing sponsors, our first prize winner is going to take home $30,000!

    Not a 350 lb shredded gorilla?! Donít worry Ė still enter the contest! There are 20 prize spots to win from!

    Project Get Shredded 2021 is breaking new ground! No online contest has ever come close to something like this.

    There are several reasons we bodybuild Ė to be healthy, to live longer, to get laid, mental health, because our body demands it, and to be exceptional.

    Whatever reasons you have, the way you achieve, or donít achieve this, it will define you. Getting shredded is the ultimate reward but sometimes some motivation is needed to keep us going.

    NapsGear isnít going to train you, teach you how to eat, or kick your ass when you need it but we can offer something equally (IF NOT MORE!) motivating!

    Ready to enter?

    Head this way now and register (https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredded.php?year=2021)!
    Only cutting or bulking will do?

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    28,740
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    800lbsgorillaa wants to know if 800lbsgorillaa wins, can you ban this 600lbs imposter?
    You'd have to post a pic of yourself. As that's never happened you've as much chance of winning as I have of growing another head

  8. #8
    V.I.P. - SPONSOR Richardbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    277
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 600lbsGorilla View Post
    How do I enter? do I need 1000 posts or less?
    Hey Buddy,
    No fees, no posts, just submit an application!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMichaels View Post
    To enter I gotta get lean or I can bulk?
    Planning my bulker 12 weeks soon.
    Hey brother,
    This contest is called Get Shredded. So obviously about getting lean.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsrule19 View Post
    You are such a joke 800lbs! EVERYONE hates you on evo.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Only cutting or bulking will do?
    Cuttting, i.e getting shredded!

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother xBSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    113
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What if I recomp with TRT, self trt? thinking I'm lean but medium and want to build mass, can I enter?

  10. #10
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,295
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm sending a few of my clients to this contest, I hope they join. This is the opportunity of a lifetime.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •