Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you approved napsgear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm talking about, naps was called out on evo before and knocked down a few times and they come back without an explanation. I was suspicious, checked their website no approved seal made me think something is wrong.
OG you know I was talked down for speaking my mind strange.

Idk the business aspect behind sponsorships/approved sources in these forums. In my brief experience in over the past year since joining this forums there is “politics” involved, as there is in any situation. Some mods back other sponsors for reasons idk, other than they’re approved, but the support has tended to shift.
In regards to feeling spoken down too, I wouldn’t take it to heart bro. You go against the grain, you’re put “on blast”.
Either way I recommend that you stick to a source tried and true that you’ve used before. That way there’s no question. Although it is for AAS lol and not “legal” merchandise you pay with a cc

Idk the business aspect behind sponsorships/approved sources in these forums. In my brief experience in over the past year since joining this forums there is “politics” involved, as there is in any situation. Some mods back other sponsors for reasons idk, other than they’re approved, but the support has tended to shift.
In regards to feeling spoken down too, I wouldn’t take it to heart bro. You go against the grain, you’re put “on blast”.
Either way I recommend that you stick to a source tried and true that you’ve used before. That way there’s no question. Although it is for AAS lol and not “legal” merchandise you pay with a cc

Forum politics are always always like that, go against the grain and you get torched, welcome to the forums lol.

Naps is a sponsor but are they an 'approved' source?
Are those different?

No. In order to become a sponsor certain things happen in the background first.

- - - Updated - - -

One example would be myself. I can't try S4S products for myself because of issues I had with custom via previous sponsor (like the Police visiting me). And I don't want them visiting me again so I can't try their product. DS is aimed only at the US market and I'm in the UK. Etc etc

No. In order to become a sponsor certain things happen in the background first.

- - - Updated - - -

One example would be myself. I can't try S4S products for myself because of issues I had with custom via previous sponsor (like the Police visiting me). And I don't want them visiting me again so I can't try their product. DS is aimed only at the US market and I'm in the UK. Etc etc

That makes sense, I get it it. That’s a unfortunate though because S4S is legit and reliable.
Riddle me this though...I’ve seen some members/mods who backed DS religiously have now began pushing naps. I know people locally who used naps. But I’ve seen naps get knocked here in the past year until they became a sponsor. What changed “in the background”? If you can’t speak on it openly here I get it. Just curious

That makes sense, I get it it. That’s a unfortunate though because S4S is legit and reliable.
Riddle me this though...I’ve seen some members/mods who backed DS religiously have now began pushing naps. I know people locally who used naps. But I’ve seen naps get knocked here in the past year until they became a sponsor. What changed “in the background”? If you can’t speak on it openly here I get it. Just curious

It's already been discussed. We were less than impressed by 'members' who only joined to post a review. Like ONE POST. Every week we'd get those. You can go back and find them. We never 'dissed' the products. NapsGear themselves have also addressed it.

Simple but true

That's what I'm talking about, naps was called out on evo before and knocked down a few times and they come back without an explanation. I was suspicious, checked their website no approved seal made me think something is wrong.
OG you know I was talked down for speaking my mind strange.

There are threads for years on here we’re members and mods said to not use them due to them being selective scammers was many responses around the time period of 2015-2018 forsure to not use Naps

naps sells a bunch of different reputable brands that are high end and quality. they aren't making their own gear out of the toilet in a trailer park like some random UGL. it isn't like anyone ever slammed their products, and any criticism of them in the past had to do with guys with 0 posts posting up reviews on here just to get a discount. lots of companies offer that type of thing online, the thing is this forum isn't yelp so yeah you are gonna get slammed if you post with 0 posts. i think that is a reasonable gripe some mods have had in the past but it never had any bearing on naps products or service

There are threads for years on here we’re members and mods said to not use them due to them being selective scammers was many responses around the time period of 2015-2018 forsure to not use Naps

That's why I was confused also I saw before they were called selective scammers and now they are sponsors, ok I get it but went to the site no approved seal I didn't know what to think.

I get all this but why are different sponsors held to different standards, how do I trust new sponsors without approval?

I get all this but why are different sponsors held to different standards, how do I trust new sponsors without approval?

stick to approved only, they are vetted and are backed by forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom