Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you approved napsgear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. Politics..
I recommend stick with a source you’re comfortable buying from if one doesn’t want to just go off what the mods say. What I like is how some were pushing DS hard and now pushing naps..probably to help get some consumer on the board and build trust.
PSL, DS and S4S always have come through for me.
I know a few locally who have used naps though.

I agree, if the source is someone that follows forum rules and makes you comfortable stick with them. I don't support sources without full apporval.

I agree, if the source is someone that follows forum rules and makes you comfortable stick with them. I don't support sources without full apporval.

I thought full approval was with seals even aussie sources email seal proof to me just now and all other sources on evo have it same on ef.

It's been explained. Stop sending me PM's.

The process was followed (test orders etc). You've seen mods above state that they have had orders.

I then said it was up to Naps to add the 'seal of approval'.

Now get this into your heads. It's a graphic image. They do not HAVE TO. It's not something they can be made to do. If they choose not to that's it.

Can we please close this thread, admins?

This thread is closed until further notice.

Please refrain from starting a new thread on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom