Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you approved napsgear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I addressed this already. they are now approved as of May 1.

and I have used them tons of times the past decade. i still have my orders when i log in the website from years ago lol. i'm old i know

I addressed this already. they are now approved as of May 1.

and I have used them tons of times the past decade. i still have my orders when i log in the website from years ago lol. i'm old i know

Why no approved seal on their website like on domestic supply? I talked to Greg and he said he's approved and seal also verified it.

Napsgear is approved for sure but they don't have an approved seal on their website, I don't know why already sent admins the thread.

their website has a lot of stuff on it, i am not worried about a damn seal

Naps clean up their service in that past year then? I remember y’all knocking them less than a year ago. It’s great to see more sponsors and approved sources if so.

Naps clean up their service in that past year then? I remember y’all knocking them less than a year ago. It’s great to see more sponsors and approved sources if so.

That's what I'm talking about, naps was called out on evo before and knocked down a few times and they come back without an explanation. I was suspicious, checked their website no approved seal made me think something is wrong.
OG you know I was talked down for speaking my mind strange.

I'd like to know too. Did naps clean it up the the last year? you guys were slamming them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom