Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not a fan of rroids.com

Nohania33

I am not a fan of RROIDS
Their products are awful
been on their testosterone for two weeks and every time I inject it gets swollen and now one of the injection sites is turning red and it is very hot to the touch. I am worried that I have developed an infection

You need to go with a TRUSTED COMPANY, one that has shown year after year to be reliable, trustworthy and have top quality... There is one name synonymous with all the attributes listed and that would be DOMESTIC SUPPLY! They are elite, top level providers that you can always count on!

[FONT=&quot]Stick around on the forums and do your research so this never happens to you again! Domestic Supply is an elite level trusted and verified source that I personally use exclusively. I would strongly recommend you checking them out![/FONT]

I am not a fan of RROIDS
Their products are awful
been on their testosterone for two weeks and every time I inject it gets swollen and now one of the injection sites is turning red and it is very hot to the touch. I am worried that I have developed an infection

bro they suck

I am not a fan of RROIDS
Their products are awful

Not a fan of these generic posts

Back
Top Bottom