Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycling supplements or no?

aeryau

is it better to cycle supplements 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off or is it better just to stay on for a long period of time
I'm questioning my strategy for what i’m supposed to use because a lot of people say you have to cycle and you cannot stay on. otherwise the supplements will stop working the way they're supposed to be. has anyone heard of this and is there any supplements that you should be cycling?

People (or 'people' more accurately) are idiots. Test the logic.

If you're talking about supplements for which the main ingredient is either already in food or your body then you aren't cycling off - EVER.

Examples include all vitamins, minerals and creatine. ALL in your diet (or should be). Fish oil, as you should be consuming SOME fish, can be included in my list.

Now if they work in the diet how do they work better or worse cycling off? :confused:

Now if you meant stims and pump products - it's TRUE and you WILL 'get used to them' and are better off having time off

There IS an argument to be made for the simple fact that in some supps we consume them at levels far above what would be found in any diet. But would coming off increase sensitivity? I'm gonna say no

Last edited:
i always recommend doing a break from EVERYTHING, including food. a fasting phase is very important to allow your body a break and to cleanse out

that would be the time to stop your supplements

is it better to cycle supplements 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off or is it better just to stay on for a long period of time
I'm questioning my strategy for what i’m supposed to use because a lot of people say you have to cycle and you cannot stay on. otherwise the supplements will stop working the way they're supposed to be. has anyone heard of this and is there any supplements that you should be cycling?

I never cycle supplements, I always go all the way non stop

depends what you are calling supplements. vitamins minerals n2guard should be taken daily always imo

The guys have you covered here. I’m a huge fan of fasting.

Back
Top Bottom