Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - EXPLAINED

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
There are a lot of guys who are confused about Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and they are confused for the right reason. If you don't do your PCT right, you'll NEVER recover your natural testosterone levels and you'll be disabled for life. That's right, test levels don't just magically start back up. In fact, I've had numerous clients who had to run a 6 months PCT because they messed up their original post cycle. PCT is VERY serious and, if done wrong, you can literally hurt yourself; imagine, hormonal imbalances, high estrogen levels and low-testosterone. It's a recipe for disaster.

You're here on evo, so you want help right? You should start by reading and following the Perfect PCT, it's the sure way 200% to recover from any cycle.

Read the Perfect PCT article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The traditional PCT is outdated and unpredictable at best. There's so much out there that wasn't available to us before like natty T boosters that actually work and SARMS that allow you to keep on cycle gains without hindering recovery. HCGenerate and Ostarine are staples in my PCT, everything else comes second

I agree with ya J. Defintely gotta throw in some natty T-boosters like HCGenerate or unleashed/post cycle along with the SERMs. Then some ostarine and cardarine to solidify gains and guard against fat gains.
I like the PCT plan laid out here. It's perfect if you add in a natty t-booster. Then after pct use bridge (n2bm)

Definitely a great post cycle setup. I see too many guys trying to do SERMS only for PCT these days, which is an outdated and ineffective way to recover

There are a lot of guys who are confused about Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and they are confused for the right reason. If you don't do your PCT right, you'll NEVER recover your natural testosterone levels and you'll be disabled for life. That's right, test levels don't just magically start back up. In fact, I've had numerous clients who had to run a 6 months PCT because they messed up their original post cycle. PCT is VERY serious and, if done wrong, you can literally hurt yourself; imagine, hormonal imbalances, high estrogen levels and low-testosterone. It's a recipe for disaster.

You're here on evo, so you want help right? You should start by reading and following the Perfect PCT, it's the sure way 200% to recover from any cycle.

Read the Perfect PCT article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Great read WPA! You bring clarity to a subject/topic that at times has varying opinions and thoughts regarding the ideal PCT. Been looking at a couple of your cycles to create the most optimum for myself. Im still in the vetting process amassing a certain number of posts before i can pm you, so hopefully soon I can send it your way for your perusal.

One question. I have been doing this for the past week and each day I have gotten more and more acne all over my arms back chest and shoulders. Triple as much as I had on cycle. Can you explain this?

One question. I have been doing this for the past week and each day I have gotten more and more acne all over my arms back chest and shoulders. Triple as much as I had on cycle. Can you explain this?

This sounds like a hormonal issue, which is very common during PCT. Your hormones are out of range due to the changes between cycle->PCT. Give it a few weeks, it will calm down.

Meanwhile, please use anti-acne soap, cream and proper face cleanses and moisturizers.

Great read WPA! You bring clarity to a subject/topic that at times has varying opinions and thoughts regarding the ideal PCT. Been looking at a couple of your cycles to create the most optimum for myself. Im still in the vetting process amassing a certain number of posts before i can pm you, so hopefully soon I can send it your way for your perusal.

I hope this article helped you, and if you have further questions feel free to post them on the forum.

The traditional PCT is outdated and unpredictable at best. There's so much out there that wasn't available to us before like natty T boosters that actually work and SARMS that allow you to keep on cycle gains without hindering recovery. HCGenerate and Ostarine are staples in my PCT, everything else comes second

So true, you can't go wrong with the perfect pct posted by pack. HCGenerate and AG research chems should def be a part of every PCT. Sarms are very beneficial as well.

ive been advising and using a test booster in PCT for awhile now.Regardless if a serm and ai is used.I just feel better with that method

Fantastic outline and everything you need. I know it works for me and the test booster is amazing.

that was a great read! Very informative for a noob like me. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great article. Very informative and really well laid out!! Thank you WPA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom