Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimbe Flame?

Why not go with the one sold by N2BM?
As far as usage goes I'd recommend to start by applying a fairly thick layer on the stubborn areas a couple of times a day.

Why not go with the one sold by N2BM?
As far as usage goes I'd recommend to start by applying a fairly thick layer on the stubborn areas a couple of times a day.

Hey Finn yea that’s the one I’m talking about it’s yohimflame. Seeing if anyone has any experience with it is all.

Whats a good topical dose for this? Have a little abdominal/love handles stubborn fat and want to give this a go but is it worth it?

I see its $60 for a 3 oz can/bottle so how long should that actually last?

bro i use yohimflame on lower abs and gyno...works great

Stuff is legit I’ve used it for comp preparation!

I'm sure one of the reps here can help you with proper dosing for it. Are you talking about yohimflame or a different product?

I'm sure one of the reps here can help you with proper dosing for it. Are you talking about yohimflame or a different product?

Yea no idea why my phone put yohimbe lol I meant yohimflame.

I’m working on getting body fat even lower just seeing how it works and how much I apply and for how long as n2bm has like no detail on the application amount/process.

i ran out a while back but yeah the stuff is pretty cool

spray on your abs like 8 squirts and let it dry on its own..

if you are leaning up you will notice it.. if you are like 300 pounds and fat then no don't even waste your time.

i ran out a while back but yeah the stuff is pretty cool

spray on your abs like 8 squirts and let it dry on its own..

if you are leaning up you will notice it.. if you are like 300 pounds and fat then no don't even waste your time.

Haha well im not quite 300 pounds and a total fat mess. I just have some trouble spots (lower abs and love handles) that are not huge but Ii cant seem to ever lose all of the fat there so seeing if this would work.

Would love you help ya bro but never used this stuff

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Haha well im not quite 300 pounds and a total fat mess. I just have some trouble spots (lower abs and love handles) that are not huge but Ii cant seem to ever lose all of the fat there so seeing if this would work.

spray it on before you workout on those stubborn areas

Back
Top Bottom