Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Second 1st order

medengines

Registered
Hello, I purchased 2 separate orders a week apart from each other and my second order has arrived before the first order. Nothing to alarming to me....but i am not getting any updates and information for tracking at all, unlike my first order. First order i was able to track package and see when it arrived when and where it was at.

My other order is just stating: "origin post is preparing shipment" for the tracking info.

any thoughts or experiences with this?

This order is my main cycle and very much needed for everything to begin!

thanks in advance for any help.

Not in the states yet is all or USPS doesnt have hands on it yet. USPS sux at updating too. I had one in customs and my mailbox at the same time once

Ahh..o.k. i'll just keep my eye on the tracking info and see i guess! Just really excited to begin my journey.

need to be more patient.

Ahh..o.k. i'll just keep my eye on the tracking info and see i guess! Just really excited to begin my journey.

need to be more patient.
I feel ya man. Give it 3 weeks for intl order. If u got tracking its coming. PSL is legit. I get impatient too.

I have to agree. I order international all the time, and tracking is not super vigilant with updates, even once it is in the states sometimes.

Hello, I purchased 2 separate orders a week apart from each other and my second order has arrived before the first order. Nothing to alarming to me....but i am not getting any updates and information for tracking at all, unlike my first order. First order i was able to track package and see when it arrived when and where it was at.

My other order is just stating: "origin post is preparing shipment" for the tracking info.

any thoughts or experiences with this?

This order is my main cycle and very much needed for everything to begin!

thanks in advance for any help.
You had 2 seperate orders going to the same addy? At the same time?

You had 2 seperate orders going to the same addy? At the same time?

Yea I was thinking the same thing...we normally wouldn't do that....he must have tricked us!

Anyways OP your first order is most likely fine. Nothing makes sense when it comes to shipping and tracking. One pack could be sent two weeks later and still pass the first one and arrive first. Some get pulled aside for inspection, some get scanned, some don't, come go by plane, some by boat, blah blah blah. It's a shit show. But it should arrive no problem.

You can tell which country it's being sent from by the last 2 letters in the tracking number. Use a tracking website for that particular country if you want to see the package's movement before it enters the US.

Yea I was thinking the same thing...we normally wouldn't do that....he must have tricked us!

Anyways OP your first order is most likely fine. Nothing makes sense when it comes to shipping and tracking. One pack could be sent two weeks later and still pass the first one and arrive first. Some get pulled aside for inspection, some get scanned, some don't, come go by plane, some by boat, blah blah blah. It's a shit show. But it should arrive no problem.

You can tell which country it's being sent from by the last 2 letters in the tracking number. Use a tracking website for that particular country if you want to see the package's movement before it enters the US.
Exactly^^tricky.. tricky..:)

No not at the same time..Weeks apart they were ordered.
Well my wife brought the good news this afternoon my package has arrived!!!! YES..it's all RECEIVED..
I can now get started..I'm little bit nervous..lol

Thank you PSL.

No not at the same time..Weeks apart they were ordered.
Well my wife brought the good news this afternoon my package has arrived!!!! YES..it's all RECEIVED..
I can now get started..I'm little bit nervous..lol

Thank you PSL.
Thank you for the update. As we said there was nothing to worry about. Glad you can get started. Keep us posted please. Just remember. Anytime you have 2 orders sent out to the same addy they usually wont go out at the exact same time or arrive at the same time. This is done for added security and safety. Its best to give 2 diff addys if possible. Then things are a little more swift receiving both at the same time.

Thank you for the update. As we said there was nothing to worry about. Glad you can get started. Keep us posted please. Just remember. Anytime you have 2 orders sent out to the same addy they usually wont go out at the exact same time or arrive at the same time. This is done for added security and safety. Its best to give 2 diff addys if possible. Then things are a little more swift receiving both at the same time.

Ok..lesson learnt! I will add on a second addy on my user list..Thanks a lot to everyone here..
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom