Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pivotal Labs Scammers

ManCal70

I decided to order Pivotal Anavar instead of EP. As always order process is seamless. Product is another story.

First, two of the sachets pill crushed to the point I was about 8 pills short.

I tested the Anavar and it turns out to be Stanazolol. I'm fucking pissed. $120 Anavar x 50 pills vs $55 Stazolol.

Photo 1-2 crushed and missing pills.

Photo 3 - Test shows it's Stanazolol

Steve WTF man, you guys vouch for these guys.

Those were 25mg pills, not cheap now I can't even use that shit.

Stay away from Pivotal, scumbags!
2920a93742f664a8f50552a4de670db5.jpg
6637444209d7ad4c92dbe6ea70158e67.jpg
8f0ad425a639b543c1779f1d5bf3b1e9.jpg

Save your samples and we will send them in for testing.. it will not be a facility that we are networked with I will give you a list of third-party independent facilities that a lot of other communities use that are very unbiased.. you can send in the sample and on label it and remain anonymous.. and they will provide you with a spreadsheet..

Bear in mind depending on the type of primitive and inaccurate Lab max tests that you use, a lot of times the results can be contradicting between winstrol and anavar..sometimes using a UV light is highly suggested depending on what type of test you purchased..
These are very inaccurate tests.
Send me your order ID confirmation number this way I can confirm which Warehouse these came from..

If you think for one second that I'm biased and I'm not transparent you'll have another thing coming.. I'm extremely transparent and very unbiased..and I will not attach my name to anything that turns out to be subpar..let this be the beginning stages of an investigation.
Please provide one of the staff members with your email address and it will be forwarded to me and we can exchange sensitive details that way..

I would like to get these tested by an independent party I'm related to everyone..

I've used lab max before and found them to be more confusing. Roidtest on the other hand has been spot on. I've verified with my pharma grade prescription. I used Roidtest for these and it shows Winstrol. This same test was G2G for EP Anavar.

I am more than confident vision will take care of this OP. If you will just listen to him because im sure ur very upset

I've used lab max before and found them to be more confusing. Roidtest on the other hand has been spot on. I've verified with my pharma grade prescription. I used Roidtest for these and it shows Winstrol. This same test was G2G for EP Anavar.
With both of these types of testing methods you have to consider the environment your in and how crude both of these are.. I never liked these tests because they are inconstant.. However, on the flip side, a small proportional part of me says these can be OK for a yes of no answer.. the only dilemma is their accuracy and lack of confidence in the tests themselves..

We are looking into this as we speak, and we'll find out what's going on with this business partnership we have with them..

With both of these types of testing methods you have to consider the environment your in and how crude both of these are.. I never liked these tests because they are inconstant.. However, on the flip side, a small proportional part of me says these can be OK for a yes of no answer.. the only dilemma is their accuracy and lack of confidence in the tests themselves..

We are looking into this as we speak, and we'll find out what's going on with this business partnership we have with them..
I get what you're saying, having said that RTest has been pretty good, no ambiguity. Anavar swap for Winstrol is common, and the test results shows Winstrol, not any other. For Anavar, sample B is little to no change (including under UV). 15 minute sample C clearly matches Winstrol.

I totally get that PSL is just the front end for these (Marketing etc...), could have been the end distributor, not sure. However, same shipper also sent me two 10ml Test Cyp, not sure you can separate the two (Pivotal and EP). Ultimately, I would not want you to explain exactly how that works on here in public, not necessary.

I'm stuck with 196 (8 broken/missing) Winstrol pills. How do I get I touch with you via email. Or I'll give you my email though PM.

I am more than confident vision will take care of this OP. If you will just listen to him because im sure ur very upset
Totally dude, I have been in this forum for a couple of months now and I have seen these guys resolve may issues in the past. This time it just happened to me. I will work with them, Vision always acts professionally, so that is the hope I am clinging onto.

Totally dude, I have been in this forum for a couple of months now and I have seen these guys resolve may issues in the past. This time it just happened to me. I will work with them, Vision always acts professionally, so that is the hope I am clinging onto.
Good. I cant promise for other people but i can say he has always been stand up/professional with me

I get what you're saying, having said that RTest has been pretty good, no ambiguity. Anavar swap for Winstrol is common, and the test results shows Winstrol, not any other. For Anavar, sample B is little to no change (including under UV). 15 minute sample C clearly matches Winstrol.

I totally get that PSL is just the front end for these (Marketing etc...), could have been the end distributor, not sure. However, same shipper also sent me two 10ml Test Cyp, not sure you can separate the two (Pivotal and EP). Ultimately, I would not want you to explain exactly how that works on here in public, not necessary.

I'm stuck with 196 (8 broken/missing) Winstrol pills. How do I get I touch with you via email. Or I'll give you my email though PM.
welp, we just ruled out a few factors.. I need to rule everything out before any other steps are made..

It's being looked into as we speak, BELIEVE ME THERE!

Heads will roll

welp, we just ruled out a few factors.. I need to rule everything out before any other steps are made..

It's being looked into as we speak, BELIEVE ME THERE!

Heads will roll
Thanks for looking into this V. I will be looking out for update.

ManCal70 your test is Pivotal as well? I just went with Pivotal test. At the time EP test cyp was out of stock. I bet we ordered at the same time when PSL domestic was out of everything....

That's a bummer if it's true. I've bought anavar 3 times from ugl sources and each time it was fake. I get it from doctor now but it's pricey. $600 for 8 weeks at 50mg per day.

That's a bummer if it's true. I've bought anavar 3 times from ugl sources and each time it was fake. I get it from doctor now but it's pricey. $600 for 8 weeks at 50mg per day.
Bet that shits bangin tho. Dunno how u pulled that off but well done

Back
Top Bottom