Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys wear to the gym, far as foot wear?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
What do you guys wear to the gym, far as foot wear?

Old topic for many but my choice has changed over the years, lets see where you guys/gals stand on these days!
Depends for me, To the gym I wear my cushion kicks, Nike - Free if my feet hurt and I plan on doing cardio, If I'm doing wheels of I just want to feel the ground I'll wear my wrestling Adidas shoes..

Let's have a healthy convo today guys, sending good vibes your way!

Have an amazing day!

942836_003
88913610136_F

I wear some cushiony Adidas running shoes for cardio and most isolated lifts. For my heavy compounds, I put on my Adidas powerlift 3 except for deadlifting which I do in socks. I really should get a new pair of wrestling shoes for dl though.

I wear some cushiony Adidas running shoes for cardio and most isolated lifts. For my heavy compounds, I put on my Adidas powerlift 3 except for deadlifting which I do in socks. I really should get a new pair of wrestling shoes for dl though.

I've been rocking the wrestling shoes as a habit ever since my wrestling days.. we would do deadlifts with them and squats . You can feel the Earth perfectly.. I absolutely love it especially when you have to drive your heel..
You can get a very inexpensive pair for about 40 bucks.. the last you a long time to because you're only going to wear them once in awhile for leg day so they'll stay in a mint condition forever..

Usually I'd say work boots for legs. But yesterday I wore closed told sports sandals and still squatted etc. Right now, when the weathers ok, I'm wearing a pair of very light summer shoes for the other workouts (flat so ok for deadlifts).

I always buy my shoes from the Nike outlet store.. can't beat it. $45 for great shoes.. I like the Nike Free's.. very high quality and comfortable .. it took me a long time to find shoes that worked for me and they are extremely important

i do all my cardio at home, so i use brooks ghost for that but i run 10 miles a day... so when i go to the gym i just switch it up daily to whatever matches my outfit LOL

i do all my cardio at home, so i use brooks ghost for that but i run 10 miles a day... so when i go to the gym i just switch it up daily to whatever matches my outfit LOL

See his Instagram page for proof lol

Nike something or rather. I don't know what version they are. They're red and black....and I bought them on sale at Kohl's when I went to the US.

Usually I'd say work boots for legs. But yesterday I wore closed told sports sandals and still squatted etc. Right now, when the weathers ok, I'm wearing a pair of very light summer shoes for the other workouts (flat so ok for deadlifts).
long as they are flat my dude, thats all that matters!

- - - Updated - - -

geez Dyl, 10 miles??? now thats bad ass....

Have a look at the Nikon Metcon. Best traner I've used. Totally one piece sole so they don't lift up at the seams. It's a nice flat stable platform without air cushions which can cause instability when working legs.

Have a look at the Nikon Metcon. Best traner I've used. Totally one piece sole so they don't lift up at the seams. It's a nice flat stable platform without air cushions which can cause instability when working legs.

I had to look that up that's actually a pretty nice pair of kicks for the gym.. I have a pair that's kind of similar to that it's the Adidas cloudfoam..

I had to look that up that's actually a pretty nice pair of kicks for the gym.. I have a pair that's kind of similar to that it's the Adidas cloudfoam..

LOL...I meant Nike...not Nikon. I don't think Nikon makes shoes...but they do make great cameras and lenses!

Brooks have a few different styles that are exceptional.
Im a big brooks fan.
9fe8714a8e2bdf2efd7ba7d6f3a72c21.jpg
367e53858485e9f246dcdb5bf3d1fa41.jpg
5096633af028129731a5e074805b6b3a.jpg
22a71f34935761c2de5d43c44de0fa90.jpg

Brooks have a few different styles that are exceptional.
Im a big brooks fan.
9fe8714a8e2bdf2efd7ba7d6f3a72c21.jpg
367e53858485e9f246dcdb5bf3d1fa41.jpg
5096633af028129731a5e074805b6b3a.jpg
22a71f34935761c2de5d43c44de0fa90.jpg

Absolutely bro. I have my wife and mom in them too. Ive been stuck on the ghost now since 2012. Its the lightest shoe and since im a distance runner they are perfect but i literally have to replace them every month considering the mileage i put on them

Absolutely bro. I have my wife and mom in them too. Ive been stuck on the ghost now since 2012. Its the lightest shoe and since im a distance runner they are perfect but i literally have to replace them every month considering the mileage i put on them
I hear ya. I wanna get back to 5-10miles a day. It will take some time but i will get there.
Especially once back at work.. I would get in a good 3-5 miles sometimes in steel toes...lol. The blisters i would get were crazy..

Back
Top Bottom