Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is flax really that good?

secmei

I keep reading in different magazines and online people pushing flaxseed supplements and flaxseed oil and all that stuff. I've tried using it for the past couple months I don't notice any benefits
maybe I am not using it correctly? or maybe they are just pushing it to make a profit. what is your own opinions about flaxseed and you think it's really as good as advertised

I keep reading in different magazines and online people pushing flaxseed supplements and flaxseed oil and all that stuff. I've tried using it for the past couple months I don't notice any benefits
maybe I am not using it correctly? or maybe they are just pushing it to make a profit. what is your own opinions about flaxseed and you think it's really as good as advertised

i dont use flaxseed I use fish oil

Yep, I take fish oil but to Steve’s point just tweak your diet. If you focus on clean proteins with high omega content that’s the best. Try looking up meal plans that align with the Mediterranean diet.

flaxseed is great if used correctly. Will naturally gget rid of heartburn and indigestion. Make Flaxseed tea and drink this daily. 1 tablespoon whole flaxseed to 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and then let stand for 8 hours. CHill then drink. that and marshmallow root ext will completely reverse heartburn

Back
Top Bottom