Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH pricing

DriscolDave

Registered
The hrt clinic I use has 200 IU hgh for 1000 dollars. Is that a normal price? In the past I was quoted 500 dollars for 30 units!
Thanks and sorry for newbie question, I never did hgh as test and deca always worked great. Now at age 40 I think trt plus hgh is safer than blasting...

The hrt clinic I use has 200 IU hgh for 1000 dollars. Is that a normal price? In the past I was quoted 500 dollars for 30 units!
Thanks and sorry for newbie question, I never did hgh as test and deca always worked great. Now at age 40 I think trt plus hgh is safer than blasting...
First, HRT/TRT clinics over charge for anything they sell.
Two, it's pharma grade (hopefully) so it's more expensive.

You can buy 10 x 10IU box I've seen online between $100-500 - buying online is riskier though. So do some research and find a good source.

I'm short, yes that is highway robbery.

Check out purerawz.co they aren't the cheapest, but I know bunch of folks that vouch for them.

Have you heard of the word - inflation?

as mentioned above these clinics are after ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY. that is PROFIT. and they have an entire office, doctors, employees, rent, taxes, doctors bastard kids education, idiot doctors yacht, etc. that they want YOU to pay for

that is why those of us are sick and tired of this shitty medical for profit system and get our shit on our own. the good news is you will save a fortune, click the link in my signature on my favorite sources or simply hit me up.

as mentioned above these clinics are after ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY. that is PROFIT. and they have an entire office, doctors, employees, rent, taxes, doctors bastard kids education, idiot doctors yacht, etc. that they want YOU to pay for

that is why those of us are sick and tired of this shitty medical for profit system and get our shit on our own. the good news is you will save a fortune, click the link in my signature on my favorite sources or simply hit me up.
Be careful what you ask for. If you think a single payer system is better, take a look at Canada. You are lucky if you get test prescribed to you. Forget Deca or HCG or AI. Cold days chance in hell. At least here you can get it and pay with HSA or insurance. All my Canadian buds are very frustrated.

HGH for anti aging or anything other than a medical condition is not considered a health requirement. So TRT clinics are the only ones willing to prescribe at a huge premium.

What you can do is go to a clinic get bloods have them provide a protocol and see how it goes for a month or two. Once you have your sweet spot, go online and procure at a reasonable price.

100 IUs of good HGH will run you $150-$300 give or take. The benefit of Pharma grade is you can take less to get the same results for the most part.

For example you get 100 IUs of online HGH for $250. You need to take 3IUs to get to the HGH serum levels you are looking for (or IGF levels whatever the measure).

You get 100 IUs of Pharma Grade for $500. You need 2IUs or less to get to that same number.

In essence you are not spending that much more due to the quality you are getting and the lower dose you can run.

If you look at the pfizer genotropin pens for example the usually run $200 for 36 IUs. Pharma gear is always going to be more I honestly dont think that is that terrible of a price to be honest...

my point is that these clinics are scumbags who only care about PROFIT$$$$.

i cannot tell you how many clients i have worked with who were put on many drugs that were completely unnecessary from these people so they can make more and more money.

you cannot trust these people with your health PERIOD. people love to argue this stuff with me which is fine, but it is a complete scam if you walk into a TRT clinic and walk out with more than 1 prescription for a PROPER TRT dose. they will put you on too much and then want to add an AI, hcg, blood pressure meds, catabolic steroids, and more. it is ridiculous.

these places should be shutdown the same way they started shutting down pill mills and putting doctors in jail. too little too late on that btw, how many communities have been devastates from the opiod crisis?

we will start seeing in the next 10-20 years the number of cancer cases of the prostate shoot up thanks to the overprescription of TRT/hcg from these clinics. actually i bet it will be more like 5-10 years then you guys will come back and admit steve was right once again on this stuff. right now as i type every person reading this who is 40+ has 1M+ cancer cells in their prostate. guess what happens to those cells when you overdose on TRT/hcg and/or HGH? not good. if you still insist on using these for profit clinics you better learn to say NO and THAT IS TOO MUCH otherwise you won't live past 55

Last edited:
Yeah you are being over charged for sure! Steve hit the facts. These docs just want you paying out the ass.

Mobster ,
I know your very knowledgeable.
And you have been around here a long time .
Your probably sick of stupid questions I understand.

The problem was the question. It doesn't matter where or what you buy. If you brought GH, as was said, 'in the past', then at some point the price is gonna rise. Same as ANYTHING. One such post was where the member brought something 10 years ago. I mean c'mon. Milk, for example, doesn't cost what my mum paid for it when I was a kid.

Then there's the whole 'legit GH costs more'. It's been that way since day 1. Finally there's always gonna be a price difference between random websites I've never heard of vs a site that sponsors forums like ours. It costs money to have this very forum exist just so people can debate the costs and how stuff and prices go up. So if a site sponsors us I like to see the members support them by buying their products so we can keep on answering.

my point is that these clinics are scumbags who only care about PROFIT$$$$.

i cannot tell you how many clients i have worked with who were put on many drugs that were completely unnecessary from these people so they can make more and more money.

you cannot trust these people with your health PERIOD. people love to argue this stuff with me which is fine, but it is a complete scam if you walk into a TRT clinic and walk out with more than 1 prescription for a PROPER TRT dose. they will put you on too much and then want to add an AI, hcg, blood pressure meds, catabolic steroids, and more. it is ridiculous.

these places should be shutdown the same way they started shutting down pill mills and putting doctors in jail. too little too late on that btw, how many communities have been devastates from the opiod crisis?

we will start seeing in the next 10-20 years the number of cancer cases of the prostate shoot up thanks to the overprescription of TRT/hcg from these clinics. actually i bet it will be more like 5-10 years then you guys will come back and admit steve was right once again on this stuff. right now as i type every person reading this who is 40+ has 1M+ cancer cells in their prostate. guess what happens to those cells when you overdose on TRT/hcg and/or HGH? not good. if you still insist on using these for profit clinics you better learn to say NO and THAT IS TOO MUCH otherwise you won't live past 55

Oh no I agree 100% im just saying you cant compare pharma HGH to any other source out there as it will always be more. Potency may or may not be better but at least you know whats in it and you pay for it.

I do agree as opposed to fixing a problem we just prescribe more drugs. Its a vicious cycle.

Lucky for you there are options and you will pay much less. You can go with pharma or UG. Either way it is cheaper to get on your own.

Serostim HGH costs me $950 for 126ius so no i don't think it's too much if you have quality

Pharma grade is pretty expensive regardless of the source. Assuming it is pharma grade (since it is a clinic), that's a bit high, but you won't find elsewhere vastly cheaper. That said, there is good, reasonably priced UGL and generic HGH..

If you look at the pfizer genotropin pens for example the usually run $200 for 36 IUs. Pharma gear is always going to be more I honestly dont think that is that terrible of a price to be honest...

Would you please let us know where you can get them for that price?

Would you please let us know where you can get them for that price?

PSL
35ec966e472cca5eebcd4b063e65c625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom