Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Common supps banned list?

crookedpill

Registered
I am just wondering if anyone publishes (either online or in a book) a list of common bodybuilding supplements banned by the World Anti Doping Authority? I am keen to grow but in my sport we get tested and I don't want to be caught out. Any help is appreciated.

Most anything you get at a reputable retailer such as GNC won't contain any banned substances.

Last edited:
I am just wondering if anyone publishes (either online or in a book) a list of common bodybuilding supplements banned by the World Anti Doping Authority? I am keen to grow but in my sport we get tested and I don't want to be caught out. Any help is appreciated.

WADA themselves will have such a list surely.

If you plan on using certain supplement maybe you should just email them and ask of it's allowed in your sport.
But I would guess they have some kind of list on their website of supplements or ingredients that are banned.

I've never been involved in testing but I would imagine that WADA themselves can supply a lost of banned substances. Have you checked their site?

go to local supplement shop, 99.9% of their products are good to go

Many year ago usp labs their fat burner oxyelite pro banned due to uncertain death in USA but I don't find any issue in India ,I don't know why this happened in USA

Many year ago usp labs their fat burner oxyelite pro banned due to uncertain death in USA but I don't find any issue in India ,I don't know why this happened in USA

Stuff gets banned all the time due to someone doubling the dose and hurting themselves.

Back
Top Bottom