Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle ever, starting with S4, 3 questions

Pain&gain

Registered
Hello everyone

I have three short questions , and I’m hoping to gain some knowledge and success from others experiences !

Does S4 need to be taken with food ? Been reading mix articles about this .

Should the first dose of S4 be taken pre workout ?

Does S4 kick you out of fasting ?

I ask because I do a 20hr fast and eat for 4 hours. I start my workouts at 6am fasted before work. I’m also on Keto

I’m really excited to try this as my first cycle , and through the forums , I’m already prep for a mini PCT after the 12 weeks

1.. some people have a tough time taking it on an empty stomach especially if you take the liquid version. i can tell you for me it is no problem.
2. not necessarily, i would dose it twice a day and if you want to take a dose before workout then that is fine
3. it won't break your fast. but i still recommend guys when they fast just stick to water to get the MOST benefits from fasting. but if you sneak in some plain coffee, tea, or sarms during your short fast you still get good benefits. prolong fasting 24 or more hours, you should consider fasting from EVERYTHING except water to get the full 100% benefits since autophagy starts at 20 hours and you don't want to put anything in your gut that will cause it to process anything

I'm not big on fasting but for me if you're gonna fast... just fast. So water only. We see too many, IMO, posts asking what they can take when they fast... kinda not fasting then.

it makes no difference with or without food nor does it matter about pre workout... it wont break your fast

Hey , I really appreciate your advice and good information

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the advice, personal experience and the info, you guys rock

Back
Top Bottom