Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Igf-lr3 gain

Indian beast

Guys, normally how much muscle can gain in a igf alone cycle?
If he does 50 mcg daily for 40 days.
I have one more question.According to igf serum test can I know the injected IGF is genuine or not?
Thankyou guys

I have one more question.According to igf serum test can I know the injected IGF is genuine or not?
Thankyou guys

On IGF-1 only I don't think you can gain a lot of "mass" but you can get leaner for sure and in 40 days not much.
IGF-1 LR3 is at least a 12 week run sort of like HGH.

Thankyou guys

bro you need to buy from trusted place

Thankyou guys

Brother you ask the most basic question of any beginner . The gains you will have depends on your genetics , how hard you train , how much you eat and sleep . if you do all perfect you can expect great gains on it . do blood work and ask for IGF levels .

And why use IGF alone . we all know hgh , iGF are amzing tools but for them to work perfect they need you train intense, eat alot , sleep alot and have a base cycle like test only at least or test + dbol . Why use the 3º level tools without using the basic ones ?

I've used IGF-1 LR3 plenty of times and honestly haven't seen a whole lot from it.

Back
Top Bottom