Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Athlete cycles

preacherchild

Registered
Hi friends, is some days which I have a question in the head.....i always read about roids cycles for bodybuilding but I would ask at you;what are good cycles for other sports? What cycle should run a fighter or a basketball player or football player?!how could use roids in other sports? What kind of cycles?
I will be glad if someone whit good experience will answer with some cycle program thanks!

Fighters, football players, etc. would also be doing test base cycles. Endurance athletes probably stick to sarms and blood doping.

Hi friends, is some days which I have a question in the head.....i always read about roids cycles for bodybuilding but I would ask at you;what are good cycles for other sports? What cycle should run a fighter or a basketball player or football player?!how could use roids in other sports? What kind of cycles?
I will be glad if someone whit good experience will answer with some cycle program thanks!

It'd depend on the sport. I'm not a bodybuilder - my aim is strength / power. So I tend to look up what I need.

However, we are ALL using the same tools - just in different ways.

It's going to vary a lot on the sport, the person, the position, and the goal. Theres no one answer to this. And honestly it shouldn't matter. This information has nothing to do with you

SARMS are becoming the more popular go to for performance athletes. Especially cardarine.

sarms are definitely becoming more popular, especially in sports because of the way they can specifically enhance performance without the amount of side effects and strain on the body

Back
Top Bottom