Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting in a fight tomorrow, need steroids

vindrewo

So I have been squabbling with a guy down my street for the past 2 weeks. He just got a dog and his dog takes a crap all over my yard. I asked him nicely to pick up and he refused. Yesterday I told him that I was gonna whip his butt tomorrow if his dog came back and he said I will be back here 8am sharp.
He has about 3 inches on me, broad shoulders, ex military tough guy type with a shaved head. Drives a truck and of course owns a pit bull both to compensate. Has tats and a tongue/nipple ring lol. I’m thinking of grabbing his tongue ring and pulling it out ha, or maybe his nipple ring.
Anyway I am posting this to ask advice on which steroids I can take to help me win the fight. I got a steroid hookup who will bring me whatever I ask for. I don’t want to kill the guy, just beat him up so that he learns to stay the hell off my lawn.

this idea shows the true idiocy and lack of any sort of brain power that is getting worse and worse out there... SMFH.. unreal

I do not even know what to say to things like this and it is baffling the amount of nonsense that we are seeing more and more each day

too late for steroids. you don't just take steroids and you are ready for a fight the next day

my advice is delay the fight. get on tren ace lol. maybe anadrol or halo too. then plan the fight in 2 weeks. just watch out for that pit bull, it might chew your arm off

my other advice is move. bad neighbors aren't cured by fighting, let someone else deal with these assholes and move away.

So I have been squabbling with a guy down my street for the past 2 weeks. He just got a dog and his dog takes a crap all over my yard. I asked him nicely to pick up and he refused. Yesterday I told him that I was gonna whip his butt tomorrow if his dog came back and he said I will be back here 8am sharp.
He has about 3 inches on me, broad shoulders, ex military tough guy type with a shaved head. Drives a truck and of course owns a pit bull both to compensate. Has tats and a tongue/nipple ring lol. I’m thinking of grabbing his tongue ring and pulling it out ha, or maybe his nipple ring.
Anyway I am posting this to ask advice on which steroids I can take to help me win the fight. I got a steroid hookup who will bring me whatever I ask for. I don’t want to kill the guy, just beat him up so that he learns to stay the hell off my lawn.

LOL! 1 day of steroids dont do anything. You should do a cycle 16 weeks bulk up and then you'll show him.

Trenbolone sustanon and dbol of course.

Back
Top Bottom