Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I feel ripped off used onlinesteroidsusa.com

lpunxyz

Registered
I ordered trenbolone, testosterone, and primobolan
this gear is 100% fake I am 12 weeks into cycle and I noticed something weird where I wasn't getting any gains for 5 weeks into it I figured maybe it was just the long Esther's but after 12 weeks I haven't gained anything. This stuff is fake

Hands down the best source you can find is Domestic Supply... The best quality, the best selection of name brands, the best customer service and of course the fastest and most discreet DOMESTIC shipping!

this gear is 100% fake I am 12 weeks into cycle and I noticed something weird where I wasn't getting any gains for 5 weeks into it I figured maybe it was just the long Esther's but after 12 weeks I haven't gained anything. This stuff is fake

Did you review the evolutionary preferred source list prior to making your purchase? How is your nutrition?

onlinesteroidsusa.com was known to send fakes and counterfeits I would not order from them. Now they are likely sending some packs but with blanks inside.

So you 'feel' ripped off. Nah. You WAS ripped off.

Stick to PSL and NapsGear

[FONT=&quot]I use Domestic Supply exclusively knowing that they have the most trusted quality and reputation. I would strongly suggest to do the same![/FONT]

You have got to go with our approved sources!!

Back
Top Bottom