Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subq primo

Cart86

Registered
I tried injecting Primo subq like I do with my TRT. It has not been pleasant. I experimented with .5ml 3 days ago and it has caused a painful lump still sitting there. Hopefully not an abscess. Going to just keep massaging, applying heat, and watch it for a week...hopefully goes away. Any other advice? I’ll be going back to IM, but curious if anyone else has ever tried Primo subq?

I tried injecting Primo subq like I do with my TRT. It has not been pleasant. I experimented with .5ml 3 days ago and it has caused a painful lump still sitting there. Hopefully not an abscess. Going to just keep massaging, applying heat, and watch it for a week...hopefully goes away. Any other advice? I’ll be going back to IM, but curious if anyone else has ever tried Primo subq?

Hello. oil based products are only for IM use! ethyl-oleat can be used subq with some products. better visit doctor before it will become something like abscess

ive always stuck with IM and always will... primo is not one i would even attempt to go sub q with... the only advice i have is to go IM or just dont use it

You dont ever want to do primo subq. Thats just asking for it

Asking for what Rick? Hopefully not more than a lump that takes a little while to go away on it own? Or am I heading for a trip to the doctor no matter what? It seems to be getting slightly better or staying the same.

Live and learn...I should have asked on here first

Asking for what Rick? Hopefully not more than a lump that takes a little while to go away on it own? Or am I heading for a trip to the doctor no matter what? It seems to be getting slightly better or staying the same.

Live and learn...I should have asked on here first

Always always post here and ask first if unsure so many guys with years of knowledge who can and will help you out

Back
Top Bottom