Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB500/TBC 157 for pectoralis major injury injection

itoldyaa

Registered
Hi there. I have got a pec major injury and was thinking about taking tb500, tbc 157 or both. But my question is, where should I inject it? Should i inject the insulin needle directly to the pec? intramuscularly or subcutaneously into the pec with the insulin needle? I am new to TB500 and TBC 157 and I can't find a lot information about injectin on the internet so your help would really be appreciated!

Hi there. I have got a pec major injury and was thinking about taking tb500, tbc 157 or both. But my question is, where should I inject it? Should i inject the insulin needle directly to the pec? intramuscularly or subcutaneously into the pec with the insulin needle? I am new to TB500 and TBC 157 and I can't find a lot information about injectin on the internet so your help would really be appreciated!

Checking our articles.

i would go with mk677 and mk2866 instead... you can get nice short and long term healing with them both... have you considered that route?

I have not used BPC for muscle tears, both have used it for some VERY stubborn tendinitis in both my elbows and wrists.

Injected 250 mcg ED into the source of pain for a week. The healing was immediate and actually mind blowing!
After being almost debililtated and having physical therapy, anti inflamatories for a good year and a half, BPC did more in a week than all the rest had done in 18 months.

Not 100% still but from being forced to use wristbands + straps for anything, sleeping with both arms crossed over my chest for pain relief +++, it's been somewhat of a revelation using the peptides.

I bought a bunch and gave a vial to a friend plagued with jumper knee's. Same thing there.

Pretty neat stuff. I'll recommend it to anyone and everyone for .

I have not used BPC for muscle tears, both have used it for some VERY stubborn tendinitis in both my elbows and wrists.

Injected 250 mcg ED into the source of pain for a week. The healing was immediate and actually mind blowing!
After being almost debililtated and having physical therapy, anti inflamatories for a good year and a half, BPC did more in a week than all the rest had done in 18 months.

Not 100% still but from being forced to use wristbands + straps for anything, sleeping with both arms crossed over my chest for pain relief +++, it's been somewhat of a revelation using the peptides.

I bought a bunch and gave a vial to a friend plagued with jumper knee's. Same thing there.

Pretty neat stuff. I'll recommend it to anyone and everyone for .

Damn man! Almost sounds as it's too good to be true but I'm so happy for you man, hope you recover fully soon! Thanks för your opinion, will see if it works as good for me as it did for you and your friend.

After BPC, I'll run MK677 or CJC1295 or just straight HGH, besides dry needle treatment to get the tendon attachments hopefully fixed as well.

My shoulders are also both F****d with some serious calcifications, but I'll run BPC alongside higher levels of HGH, in hope of avoiding yet another surgery.
Have had 3 already. Asked the last surgeon if he couldn't just install a zipper for next time.... ;-)

Update 7 days of bpc and tb-500 and rest. I feel slightly better I think there is some improvement but I’m going to keep running it and resting till Friday and see if I can lift lightly on Saturday.

I use both but seem to get more benefits from TB500. I inject it where the pain is either subq or shallow im if its a lean area.

I have a possible slight tear in my pec major.
I’m getting an MRI done next week. The orthopedic said

“I think your tear probably is more in the muscle than where the Tendon meets the bone and it is probably only a partial tear not a complete tear. So I do not think it will need surgery. But the MRI will tell us much

I’m already taking mk677. Been on it almost 5 weeks. Any recommendations?

By the way i don’t have much pain. No swelling and no bruising. I haven’t been doing much besides legs

Back
Top Bottom