Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using anavar for fat cutting

sommylib

I want to trim up with anavar oxandrolone
100mgs a day for 8 weeks i my thinking
I’m 20% body fat and 5’8’’
27 years old
Has anyone tried doing a cycle like this and how much fat do you think i will lose?

27 years old
Has anyone tried doing a cycle like this and how much fat do you think i will lose?

100mgs per day is hardcore
if you can use
50mgs anavar
50mgs winstrol
10 caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine

thats a better cycle

27 years old

Ok so just to clarify Var is NOT a fat burner. It helps add some lean muscle and strength and gives you a harder look but if you are 20% bodyfat its not going to be what you think it is.

Second 100mg/day for 8 weeks is a lot. Im running 50mgs/day for 8 weeks on my current cycle and im taking n2guard. You shouldnt be drinking at all too if you try running that dose (or any dose of any oral).

Third Var suppresses you. Ive run it solo stacked with winstrol and sure I got some gains but I was fully suppressed. Again its not a must but id add in at least 200mg/week test.

If you are looking for an oral only route to cut fat id run GW-501516, MK2866, and Rad140 or ACP105.

27 years old

bro hit the anavar hard 125mg

1. STUPID amount of anavar that is COMPLETELY unnecessary... there is no reason to exceed 60 mg per ay

2. you should not exceed 6 weeks of any oral aside from proviron

3. oral only cycles are not ideal

4. NOONE knows what your results will be, we are not psychics

That is too high of a dosage with anavar. If you have quality anavar, such as Domestic Supply quality, you would not need to go over 50-60 MG per day and the duration of the cycle is too long as well

27 years old

Check out our cutting podcast

Back
Top Bottom