Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running cycles with ptsd

Hey guys had a question to toss around. Currently I suffer from ptsd did 2 tours in Iraq blah blah shit sucks. Any way my question is if anyone on here has suffered from ptsd and ran a cycle. Any negative sides or possibly positive? Currently doc has me on 40mg of citalopram taken once a day. I never been pinned so I'm trying to cover all the bases before I decide if this is the route for me. Thanks in advance

I’m with ya brother, 9 kinds of crazy lol. I’m on cycle now. For me my overall sense of well being has increased dramatically. People close to me have taken notice and even complimented me. This was one of the first 4th of July’s where I could actually just sit back and enjoy fireworks for example.

I'd say to approach it cautiously. Test can definitely make you feel good, and increase your sense of well being. It's a double edged sword though, as the large exogenous surge of hormones can also cause emotional issues, anxiety, depression, etc. If you decide to go this route, definitely try to stay with modest dosages for your first cycle so you can feel it out.

+1 above start with a reasonable dose of test only for 10-12 weeks say in the 350-400mg range.

I would stay away from compounds like Tren that can cause anxiety, anger, etc.

You would want to start with a single compound then either increase dose or slowly add additional compounds.

Could try Sarms as well to start and see how you react.

I suffer from PTSD also. I usually run low doses of test, say between 250-375 a week and add something else like EQ, Deca, Tren. I had the most problems running EQ. My anxiety was the worst it has ever been. I knew immediately what it was from and had to stop. My Tren cycle was 200mg a week and only side I had was night sweats. No anxiety at all.

I suffer from PTSD also. I usually run low doses of test, say between 250-375 a week and add something else like EQ, Deca, Tren. I had the most problems running EQ. My anxiety was the worst it has ever been. I knew immediately what it was from and had to stop. My Tren cycle was 200mg a week and only side I had was night sweats. No anxiety at all.

Thats good to know! I usually see people predisposed to anxiety have issues with Tren because of the sides they freak out. I guess it just really depends on the user!

all steroids can mess with your emotions... to what extent would differ from person to person... i would definitely stay away from things that come with much more side effects, like tren for example... however proceed with caution is all i can say because this could be different from person to person

Well ptsd from Iraq sounds full on, I had flashbacks for 2 years from one particularly strong lsd trip. And now I blast/cruise and I'm fine, I think, depends who u ask lol. Not sure if that correlation helps in any way.
Start with 250 test, and use like tbol, anavar umm see how u go. Or low dose tren. Trick with tren is making sure that prolactin doesn't spike.

I agree with starting off low to assess how it treats you. Lower dosed test cycle only is how I would approach it. Avoid any harsher steroids and nandrlones

Back
Top Bottom