Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

small dick question

roledones31

Registered
How come every guys I meet who lifts weights and does steroids has a small pecker? i know the science says that steroids don't shrink penis, but cmon. it seems like if you workout, drive a truck, do steroids, then 100% you have a small dick. and trust me i have sucked plenty of cocks in my life to know.

How come every guys I meet who lifts weights and does steroids has a small pecker? i know the science says that steroids don't shrink penis, but cmon. it seems like if you workout, drive a truck, do steroids, then 100% you have a small dick. and trust me i have sucked plenty of cocks in my life to know.

Just because the dude you met on grinder because you liked his biceps lied to you about the size of his dick, the fact that he uses steroids is just a coincidence. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find the giant cock and big biceps you're looking for.

Just because the dude you met on grinder because you liked his biceps lied to you about the size of his dick, the fact that he uses steroids is just a coincidence. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find the giant cock and big biceps you're looking for.

I think that is a dude bro

bro i hate to agree lol but ton of big dudes have smaller peckers...but it aint because of steroids IMO...it because they had them to begin with ....

bro i hate to agree lol but ton of big dudes have smaller peckers...but it aint because of steroids IMO...it because they had them to begin with ....

i used to be in a running club and one of the chicks used to pace with me so we built a good friendship. turns out she was a hooker in town and had been in that game for many years. she told me straight up that working out shrunk dicks, she was 100% confident in that. i told her it does not and was impossible but she insisted because every muscular dude she met had a small dick so she put 2 and 2 together. working these forums over the years i am 100% confident that everyone who puts in the time to lift weights has some sort of insecurity. maybe we were picked on in school, maybe we been skinny all our lives, maybe we are short in height, and yes many have small peckers.

not gonna get into the whole 'what you drive' thing cause it will offend a lot of guys. but i have to question the need to drive a truck that you need a ladder to just get into. that is a great insecurity to feel the need to drive around with a car bigger than everyone else. or how about the dude who drives a porsche convertible. there is such thing as loving cars but there is also an instilled insecurity of needing to compensate for something if you have to drive around with a large truck, or a porsche, or those guys who spend thousands of rims, spoilers, etc.

it is complete human psychology. just like those guys who date trophy wives or go trophy hunting. they feel so proud of themselves taking these bimbos with them to corporate parties and showing them off. never mind she is 20 years younger and is only with you for your $$$ lol

Last edited:
Brother its not the steroids or weight lifting its the fact that you have been fucked so much that its like throwing a hot dog in the grand canyon now.....

For the win

I was going to dismiss this as another dumb quarantine post but it's turned out to be pretty entertaining.

As Steve mentioned most people have some sort of insecurity and people use different things to make themselves feel better. For some it may motivate them to workout and have a good body, others may be driven to succeed financially so they can have a nice house, nice clothes, take expensive vacations, etc.

Then there are the guys who drive monster trucks because they're 5' 2" with a micropenis....

i used to be in a running club and one of the chicks used to pace with me so we built a good friendship. turns out she was a hooker in town and had been in that game for many years. she told me straight up that working out shrunk dicks, she was 100% confident in that. i told her it does not and was impossible but she insisted because every muscular dude she met had a small dick so she put 2 and 2 together. working these forums over the years i am 100% confident that everyone who puts in the time to lift weights has some sort of insecurity. maybe we were picked on in school, maybe we been skinny all our lives, maybe we are short in height, and yes many have small peckers.

not gonna get into the whole 'what you drive' thing cause it will offend a lot of guys. but i have to question the need to drive a truck that you need a ladder to just get into. that is a great insecurity to feel the need to drive around with a car bigger than everyone else. or how about the dude who drives a porsche convertible. there is such thing as loving cars but there is also an instilled insecurity of needing to compensate for something if you have to drive around with a large truck, or a porsche, or those guys who spend thousands of rims, spoilers, etc.

it is complete human psychology. just like those guys who date trophy wives or go trophy hunting. they feel so proud of themselves taking these bimbos with them to corporate parties and showing them off. never mind she is 20 years younger and is only with you for your $$$ lol

Was that a roundabout way to admit that your penis is of the little variety?

My guess is theres probably not a cock out there that would please you at this point in your reamed out worn out cock sucking career

Back
Top Bottom