Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which steroid make you look fullest even during calories deficit?

LordEscanor

Which steroid make you look fullest even when I am cutting, in caloric deficit and not having carb load?
I heard anavar does that but after I tried it, the result is, very underwhelming
Tried dbol but I think I am retaining more water on my skin than in my muscle

Primo.... Is single-handedly probably the best when in a calorie deficit.

by fullest don't you mean hold water?

if so then dbol and anadrol are the two

and of course test

I'm "assuming" that he's referring to full or rounded muscle bellies, when in a deficit, when trying to avoid flattening out, or getting stringy.
Primo for myself did wonders and that department, also I didn't shy away from my sodium intake. A couple cranks of pink Himalayan sea salt with every meal, and a few cranks of white sea salt in my intra-workout BCAA/electrolyte powder, 32oz water.

I'm "assuming" that he's referring to full or rounded muscle bellies, when in a deficit, when trying to avoid flattening out, or getting stringy.
Primo for myself did wonders and that department, also I didn't shy away from my sodium intake. A couple cranks of pink Himalayan sea salt with every meal, and a few cranks of white sea salt in my intra-workout BCAA/electrolyte powder, 32oz water.
Yea precisely

Yea precisely

You owe it to yourself to try primo, and you don't need much 300mg is the minimum.. 300-400mg is it pretty good dosage. It is absolutely Superior for maintaining and preserving, when used in this fashion it serves as probably the best "tool" for the job, but outside of this don't expect much of it in regards to considerable gains and returns.. In that department it's really slow, yet still effective but not aggressive. With what you're looking to do now it will allow you the opportunity to give yourself one more "hard push" without sacrificing and compromising any tissue loss.

Whatever course of action you decide to do, most definitely keep the community and readers posted for educational purposes. ;)

Which steroid make you look fullest even when I am cutting, in caloric deficit and not having carb load?
I heard anavar does that but after I tried it, the result is, very underwhelming

Primobolan and winstrol does that for me, 400mgs of primo and 50mgs winstrol I look super full even when cutting down.
Masteron made me flat.

Vision is spot on here. Honestly probably the best thing to keep you full is NPP. I would lower Test to TRT levels therefore minimizing aromatization, which leads to less water retention. NPP will keep you fuller without the water retention. You don’t need much maybe 200mg weekly. Tren is not the right compound for keeping full since it burns carbohydrates at a high rate. It will help with muscle retention and of course lipolysis but tren will flatten you out more than anything because of these properties. I typically when in a deep caloric deficit will use a combo of low Test, NPP, Mast and Tren to reap the benefits of all those compounds. Obviously Tren is not needed if you aren’t competing and stepping on stage.

Like vision said the appropriate amount of sea salt and water is very important for a full, hard and dry look with the right nutrition.

John Jewett has a great video on YouTube talking about this. He is brilliant and well worth the time to watch.

Maybe you're just not that lean yet.

you dont know what you are talking about lol

Post a pic and we will see. And remember - you did post that thread about hand size lol

There's the visual aspect and the biological one.

You can hold water in the muscle via creatine, glycogen or simple blood volume. We know that a decrease is calories often leads to a loss of glycogen... I can carry on if you want.

Truth is the guys are confused. Unless they compete. How many of ALL of us (inc me) will diet then decide we look 'flat'? That's as often a mental thing. Your question is similar to the guys who ask 'how can I be pumped all day?'.

People want it all. For me the K.I.S.S. works better. Diet the fat off. Look flat etc while doing so. Get that skin thin. Then carb load = boom!! Full as fuck with veins a popping. Don't let the shit only you see fuck with your head

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom