Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sending gear

huskywile

Registered
I am getting my gear within the US. Should I send it to my mailing address(home) or a P.O. box somewhere else?

does your postman screw up a lot? the facts are they do it all the time. the last thing you want is them putting your package in your neighbors box, them opening it up by mistake and then calling the police

have it sent to PO box, they chance of a fuckup is very tiny.

I think he means if your home address gets a package seized it’s not a bad idea to get a PO Box.

You can renew a different PO Box like every few months or so to be extra careful.
This was exactly what I meant. Thank you for clarifying it.

I am getting my gear within the US. Should I send it to my mailing address(home) or a P.O. box somewhere else?
Always send to a po box. Just a precaution.. Always safe than sorry!

This was exactly what I meant. Thank you for clarifying it.

Sure no problem! I do a PO Box for 6 month blocks.

I do domestic orders mainly. Then after 6 months I let it expire and open a new one so PO Box # changes just in case it gets flagged for any reason. This works well too if you do international as if it gets seized your PO Box is flagged so letting it expire and getting a new one helps.

Always send to a po box. Just a precaution.. Always safe than sorry!
I'm not convinced that it's really any safer to use a PO Box as you are required to provide your real ID and credentials to open one (although the box itself can list a business or other name). It won't really separate you from the shipping address, and your best legal tactic is probably still denial of ordering/knowledge of said package. Definitely not saying not to use a PO Box either though.

I'm not convinced that it's really any safer to use a PO Box as you are required to provide your real ID and credentials to open one (although the box itself can list a business or other name). It won't really separate you from the shipping address, and your best legal tactic is probably still denial of ordering/knowledge of said package. Definitely not saying not to use a PO Box either though.

Agreed. I think though when it comes to if you address has already been flagged (i.e. international shipment seized and customs letter sent to your house) or deniability (i.e. you could always say wasnt yours must have been a package for the previous owner, etc).

In the end though i agree whether you pick it up from a PO Box or have it mailed to your house the second its in your hands you possess it no matter how many excuses you make.

Agreed. I think though when it comes to if you address has already been flagged (i.e. international shipment seized and customs letter sent to your house) or deniability (i.e. you could always say wasnt yours must have been a package for the previous owner, etc).

In the end though i agree whether you pick it up from a PO Box or have it mailed to your house the second its in your hands you possess it no matter how many excuses you make.
Ah, good point. I never thought about the previous owner scenario.

I'd just send it to your address. It's a federal offense to open someone else's mail. I wouldn't worry about it honestly

Back
Top Bottom