Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions for TEST/EQ/DECA/ANAVAR BULKING CYCLE

FROSTZZZ

Hi guys,im new to this forum and im here to ask for ur opinions.
Im planning to start a bulking cycle and was wondering if u guys think my cycle i listed below sounds good.
Interested to see ur opinions,Eg too high/low doses,too long/too short cycle,etc.....
Pls feel free to give ur opinions or critique my cycle. Any feedback/response is welcome :)

STATS:
23 y/o
80kg/176 pounds
12% bf

Been lifting for 8 years so my training is not an issue...
Have a nutrition coach to take care of diet....
Decided to be enhanced a couple of years ago. Did a couple of cycles so i know the basics of PED's usage.

CYCLE:
WEEK 1-16: 600mg TEST/week
WEEK 1-16: 400mg DECA/week
WEEK 1-16: 750mg EQUIPOISE/week
WEEK 1-5: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
WEEK 9-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

0.5mg arimidex 2x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down
0.25mg Caber 2x/week
Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals

Wanted to use masteron for the vascularity but sadly im not below 10% bf so it wont be that effective, hence ill be using
EQ + ANAVAR to help with the vascularity instead of mast.....

PCT:
WEEK 1-4
50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolvadex

GOAL OF CYCLE: To get put on some muscle and bring out my vascularity

**Side note: Im prone to hair loss so tren is clearly out of the option even though the veins would be nice :(

Excited to here ur opinions/advices/feedbacks..... Anything u guys have in mind, feel free to say it. Open to criticisms too :)

Cheer,

FROSTZZZ

Im planning to start a bulking cycle and was wondering if u guys think my cycle i listed below sounds good.
Interested to see ur opinions,Eg too high/low doses,too long/too short cycle,etc.....
Pls feel free to give ur opinions or critique my cycle. Any feedback/response is welcome :)

STATS:
23 y/o
80kg/176 pounds
12% bf

Decided to be enhanced a couple of years ago. Did a couple of cycles so i know the basics of PED's usage.

CYCLE:

0.25mg Caber 2x/week

Wanted to use masteron for the vascularity but sadly im not below 10% bf so it wont be that effective, hence ill be using

PCT:
WEEK 1-4
50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolvadex

**Side note: Im prone to hair loss so tren is clearly out of the option even though the veins would be nice :(

Excited to here ur opinions/advices/feedbacks..... Anything u guys have in mind, feel free to say it. Open to criticisms too :)

Cheer,

FROSTZZZ

Welcome to evolutionary, we are happy to have you here.

Your cycle is good, well thought out and laid out. I would suggest a few minor additions to it.

Btw, it's a myth you can't run anavar for 12 weeks, there are studies showing otherwise. Also you don't need to be below 10% to use masteron, that's broscience, I have multiple clients under 15% bodyfat on masteron now.

My version of your cycle.

CYCLE:
WEEK 1-6: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
WEEK 7-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

0.25mg arimidex 4x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down (higher frequency and lower dose better)
0.25mg Caber 2x/week
Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals = N2Guard 7capsules per day, it's designed for organ liver kidney and cycle support

read
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

Next, your PCT, you will NOT recover with 4 week pct trust me I've seen 1000s of blood work from client.

PCT:
WEEK 1-4
50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolvadex

Change to
PCT:
WEEK 1-8
50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid
40/40/20/20/20/20/10/5 nolvadex
5 tablets/day n2generate es (2 doses per day)

I don’t want to sound insulting, truly. What’s your height? Unless you’re 5’ 5” those stats at that age aren’t great. That’s a ton of gear too. I had a friend of a friend with similar stats, he spent thousands of dollars on big cycles like that to go compete. Hired a coach (lots of money wasted there) cycled young and didn’t really do all that well. My point being is sometimes things in life aren’t for you. No matter how much gear he ran and how hard he trained and how much he ate, it just wasn’t for him. He wasted all that money, time and his health for something that wasn’t achievable for him. What I’m trying to say is it’s okay to cycle and improve your physique, just don’t hurt yourself and create problems down the line. That’s a massive cycle and I wish you the best. Good luck

Welcome to evolutionary, we are happy to have you here.

Your cycle is good, well thought out and laid out. I would suggest a few minor additions to it.

Btw, it's a myth you can't run anavar for 12 weeks, there are studies showing otherwise. Also you don't need to be below 10% to use masteron, that's broscience, I have multiple clients under 15% bodyfat on masteron now.

My version of your cycle.

CYCLE:
WEEK 1-6: 20mg DBOL/day(kick starter)
WEEK 7-16: 40mg ANAVAR/week(To finish off the bulk)

0.25mg arimidex 4x/week for the estro sides and to keep water retention down (higher frequency and lower dose better)
0.25mg Caber 2x/week
Have Liv support supps on hand for the orals = N2Guard 7capsules per day, it's designed for organ liver kidney and cycle support

read
https://www.evolutionary.org/n2guard

Next, your PCT, you will NOT recover with 4 week pct trust me I've seen 1000s of blood work from client.

PCT:
WEEK 1-4
50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolvadex

Change to
PCT:
WEEK 1-8
50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 clomid
40/40/20/20/20/20/10/5 nolvadex
5 tablets/day n2generate es (2 doses per day)

i like your cycle but i would swap out the dbol for tbol. i hate water retention

I don’t want to sound insulting, truly. What’s your height? Unless you’re 5’ 5” those stats at that age aren’t great. That’s a ton of gear too. I had a friend of a friend with similar stats, he spent thousands of dollars on big cycles like that to go compete. Hired a coach (lots of money wasted there) cycled young and didn’t really do all that well. My point being is sometimes things in life aren’t for you. No matter how much gear he ran and how hard he trained and how much he ate, it just wasn’t for him. He wasted all that money, time and his health for something that wasn’t achievable for him. What I’m trying to say is it’s okay to cycle and improve your physique, just don’t hurt yourself and create problems down the line. That’s a massive cycle and I wish you the best. Good luck

Sorry want to add- he certainly looked good for his shows and even off season, but it wasn’t worth the health risks.

Brother you have so much more you can gain naturally at your age.

STATS:
23 y/o
80kg/176 pounds
12% bf

CYCLE:

0.25mg Caber 2x/week

PCT:
WEEK 1-4
50/50/25/25 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolvadex

Cheer,

FROSTZZZ

Bro check out our podcast where we discuss bulking steroids:

Bulking Steroids
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-370-deca-anadrol-and-dianabol-for-bulking/

Back
Top Bottom