Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Travelling With Pins

HighlyBaked

Hey Im travelling from UK to Tel Aviv with work and wondering should I bring pins, I have Insulin 29g which I wouldnt be worried about but also some 2ml/23g Im wondering if anyone has experience tavelling with them in check in luggage.

There wont be any gear in the suitcase. Should I just get them on arrival, I know insulin needles are easy to come by but finding IM 21-23g might be more difficult... anyone

Hey Im travelling from UK to Tel Aviv with work and wondering should I bring pins, I have Insulin 29g which I wouldnt be worried about but also some 2ml/23g Im wondering if anyone has experience tavelling with them in check in luggage.

There wont be any gear in the suitcase. Should I just get them on arrival, I know insulin needles are easy to come by but finding IM 21-23g might be more difficult... anyone

Yes. Or post them to your forwarding address.

While I think it's safe in checked bags I do not recommend it. Mailing them seems safer.

Is it illegal in the country you are traveling to?

If not then no reason you cant put a few in a checked bag. The only issue is if they see them and simply ask you why you have them whats the response?

Easier to mail them if you have time and grab them from the hotel desk, office you are going to, or wherever you are staying

If they are illegal where you are traveling, why risk It?

You ever watched Locked Up Abroad??

that is one of the top 5 shows on tv. great show!!

I would always mail rather than travel with it. Never know what can happen!

I have mailed them but I have also traveled with them without a problem really, they are not banned from plans or even restricted really. And if you know how to pack your bag is hard for them to even know what it is

Back
Top Bottom