Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine fat burn

jetson4

Registered
100mg-200mg every other hour throughout the day to increase caloric burn by 150-200kcals. I was wondering has anyone tried this and did it yield any benefits for you? Most caffeine I've ever taken was 2 and a bit scoops of Mr. Hyde and I was up all night. How would you go about this without staying up all night lol?

100mg-200mg every other hour throughout the day to increase caloric burn by 150-200kcals. I was wondering has anyone tried this and did it yield any benefits for you? Most caffeine I've ever taken was 2 and a bit scoops of Mr. Hyde and I was up all night. How would you go about this without staying up all night lol?

That's far in excess of any recommended daily dose. If you were up, as is typical, 16 hours you'd get 8 x 200mg doses = 1600mg. The suggested daily dose is 400mg

100mg-200mg every other hour throughout the day to increase caloric burn by 150-200kcals.

That is utter bullshit. Don't believe it. Don't waste your hard-earned money.

Why do people think coffee will burn fat ? No wonder starbucks is making billions.

serious question. when you go to starbux and dunkin to buy coffee do people look lean or fat?

this idea that caffeine burns fat is ludicrous

While I agree it must be said that half those drinks are full of sugar.

Caffeine don't burn fat in fact it can do opposite because of too much caffeine can cause adrenaline fatigue which cause high cortisol

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom