Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex boost

venumxo

Registered
Can you use Test E by itself and achieve results. I'm looking for a boost in the gym, in my sex drive, and overall energy level

Can you use Test E by itself and achieve results. I'm looking for a boost in the gym, in my sex drive, and overall energy level
You certainly can, and your first cycle should really be only test. I would not take it for the boost in sex drive, etc though as you may find when your cycle and PCT come to end it takes a hit (even sometimes whole you are on cycle if you mismanage your estrogen levels)

Cabergoline can make you a perverted fiend... Even without test injections. Dopamine agonist. However use caution as to length of use as it downregulates your natural dopamine.

Well toe it sounds like your goals are off for wanting to use test. What is your stats and experience?

Back
Top Bottom