Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

service issues aaspharmacy.org

roldik28

I’m having some service issues with aaspharmacy and not sure what to do about it
I’m currently in the process of sending them $800 but they aren’t being clear on how to send the money. Should I just forget about using them or should I keep trying to reach out?

my best results and experiences have come with domestic supply... having that kind of variety of top name brands and trusted quality is what i stick with as do many others which you can see with real reviews and feedback threads

Do not send that money man. These guys have some negative reviews on here. Go with Domestic-Supply instead. They are super easy to order from so no confusion. On top of that they carry all the best brands and have great customer service. You will get your products crazy fast too.

[FONT=&quot]I would STRONGLY suggest you visit Domestic Supply moving forward. They are know for being the go to place for so many ! You have so many options of the top brands to choose from along with the best customer service and shipping speed![/FONT]

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom