Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is This GYNO? please help me

sungjja

Registered
I don't know how to upload picture

is this gyno?

I took winstrol,and clen for 1 week. after that, my left nipple is getting bigger. there is no lump, itch, and pain. only nipple getting bigger.

view

I don't know how to upload picture

is this gyno?

I took winstrol,and clen for 1 week. after that, my left nipple is getting bigger. there is no lump, itch, and pain. only nipple getting bigger.

view

Winstrol doesn’t aromatize. Are you positive that is what you took? For one week? Clen shouldn’t do that either. Go to the doctor man.

I saw it. Looks enlarged for sure. You are saying there is nothing behind it on the breast area? No discharge? How old are you? Regardless, what you took should not do that, so stop taking it and get to the doc man.

I saw it. Looks enlarged for sure. You are saying there is nothing behind it on the breast area? No discharge? How old are you? Regardless, what you took should not do that, so stop taking it and get to the doc man.

Thank you. I will never take it. There is no lump or anything other than my nipple got enlarged. Do you think this is gyno? or is this gonna get rid of it ?

Winstrol and gyno impossible i think your source give you dbol and instead of winny are you sure you take winny ? Because of dbol is a very estrogenic consult your endocrinologists to do some blood work ? Don't take it lightly

Have a nice Day

Thank you. I will never take it. There is no lump or anything other than my nipple got enlarged. Do you think this is gyno? or is this gonna get rid of it ?

You either have what sirsir mentioned or something else is going on. We won’t be able to diagnose this bro. Go to a doc and bitch at your source

Yes I dought this is not a winstrol ...winstrol and gyno impossible
You either have what sirsir mentioned or something else is going on. We won’t be able to diagnose this bro. Go to a doc and bitch at your source

Have a nice Day

On a seemingly unrelated note, sungjja, you appear to be very thin. What are your stats?

i was not only going to say that.. but he looks SUPER YOUNG and looks like he never lifted in his life. i had that body structure at 12 years old and i'm not trying to be an asshole.. just telling how it is

OP you got ZERO BUSINESS running a thing until you put in years in the gym, you aren't even close to ready for steroids.. i'm glad this happened to you, maybe it will be a reality check

I agree with Steve tell me your age and training history

Have a nice Day

I’d say dbol by the look of things. And I agree with Steve. You are too damn young and skinny to be messing with gear. Get on a good diet and lift for a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 21 and I didnt take dbol.
only my left nipple is puffy. I dont have any lump around breast. puffy nipple is kind of gyno? Please check my picture in good drive

That’s not winny or Clen that will do that, and yes you are too young.

Not sure what you got. It doesn’t really look like gyno to me but you have no business taking anything. Like Steve said you don’t even look like you have ever touched weights.

Too many people looking for that quick fix and there is none. You will only fuck your hormones up.

I really appreciate it. you guys are so generous.
I will never never take them again.
but do I have to get surgery for my left nipple?

- - - Updated - - -

i was not only going to say that.. but he looks SUPER YOUNG and looks like he never lifted in his life. i had that body structure at 12 years old and i'm not trying to be an asshole.. just telling how it is

OP you got ZERO BUSINESS running a thing until you put in years in the gym, you aren't even close to ready for steroids.. i'm glad this happened to you, maybe it will be a reality check

I got these U.S source because I paid you 15 dollars to get good U.S. sources. I finally got them. After I eat winny, and clen together. my left nipple was getting bigger.

I am 21 and I didnt take dbol.
only my left nipple is puffy. I dont have any lump around breast. puffy nipple is kind of gyno? Please check my picture in good drive

The fact that a lump has not formed within you breast tissue is, in my estimaion, indicative of your not having gyno'. Therefore, if you haven't already done so, begin a PCT regimen. You will be fine.

Now then, as stevesmi stated, you have absolutely no business using AAS at this point in your life, for your body is entirely too young and entirely too small. There is a very good chance that anabolic steroids could severely harm your still-developing body, and they - anabolic steroids - are not magical; they simply cannot and will not make you large and muscular at this stage of your life. For that you need to fully mature while maxing out your natural potential. Then and only then will steroids be of use to you.

- - - Updated - - -

...do I have to get surgery for my left nipple?

I seriously doubt it. But you should see a physician about this anyway.

I really appreciate it. you guys are so generous.
I will never never take them again.

It doesn't have to be "never again," but the general direction of your statment is very encouraging, sungjja.

Back
Top Bottom