Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New steroid cycle, big

OBESSED

Registered
Hey everyone I'm 30 years old and I weigh 220 lb at 6 foot in height. I've used three cycles and it's time for me to run my biggest cycle yet. Let me know what you think about this stack
12 weeks in total
Trenbolone Acetate 500/week
testosterone propionate 200
Anadrol (first 8 weeks) 50mg a day
Proviron 50mg a day

Hey everyone I'm 30 years old and I weigh 220 lb at 6 foot in height. I've used three cycles and it's time for me to run my biggest cycle yet. Let me know what you think about this stack
12 weeks in total
Proviron 50mg a day

I don't see a need for anadrol, especially at 30. Best thing you can do for your body is go with winstrol and trenbolone, not anadrol+tren.

12 week cycle
Tren ace 400mgs/week
test prop 300mgs/week
winstrol 50mgs/day
no proviron
aromasin 10mgs EOD
cardazol 4 caps pre-workout

PCT
N2generate es
nolvadex
aromasin
cardarine
ostazol

12 weeks in total
Proviron 50mg a day

bro i would change dosages

700mg tren
tprop 400
anadrol 100

Is this your first Tren cycle? 500mg is pretty heavy for someone with your experience, especially if this will be your first time on Tren.

I like what Lev laid out but I'd consider dropping the Tren a little lower even. Maybe 50mg a day.

I also see no issues with leaving the Proviron in. But I'd ditch the Anadrol for sure.

12 weeks in total
Proviron 50mg a day

And your bodyfat?

8 weeks of anadrol is DOULBE the max length you should use it... you need to step back and reassess this... what exactly is your goal and what is your body fat?

That is a little harsh for something I would run. I would keep the tren at 300mg or less per week and run the anadrol only 4 weeks. I really do not recommend anadrol with tren though.

Test Tren Anadrol is one of my fav stacks for a lean bulk. Though it sure it toxic/harsh on the body.

12 weeks in total
Proviron 50mg a day

How you will shoot the 200mg test prop on week? remember prop should be shoot EOD and tren ace EOD but better ED . When you are using quick action gear try show your cycle like this :
Test Prop 50mg EOD
Tren Ace 75mg ED or 150mg EOD ( over 100mg tren ace in one shoot can get tren cough )

Back
Top Bottom